1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED ItA - Enter the Dragon Temple 1.22

Adds Hylotl Themed Shrine & Cultural Objects

1. Elfginther

Elfginther Phantasmal Quasar

Elfginther updated ItA - Enter the Dragon Temple with a new update entry:

Blessing of Inari

Read the rest of this update entry...

Crusism likes this.
  2. qualiyah

qualiyah Phantasmal Quasar

Wow, I love the idea of making a little decorative item double as a pet tether. That would be a good idea for a whole mod of its own, actually. But this statue works really well for it.

3. Crusism

Crusism Big Damn Hero

"Ramen Cart is now wireable and you can turn off the light."

- I Love You.

Elfginther likes this.
  4. Elfginther

I'm tempted to make aquarium themed pet tethers for the big fish, like that bubbling treasure chest or the little castle. I haven't thought of anything good for art though.

Utkudakid and qualiyah like this.
  5. Elfginther

Tools as Artform

Crusism likes this.
  6. Crusism

Crusism Big Damn Hero

The latest update makes entering the crafting window for 'Tabula Rasa' v2.2d (i.e. interacting with the 'Tabula Rasa' crafting table') crash the game back to the title menu screen; having had the crashes after installing the latest update, I've been removing mod after mod to see if I was crashing due to other mods, but the crash only wouldn't happen when I remove the latest update from my 'mods' folder.

The crash error says " Exception caught in client main-loop (ItemException) No such item 'largegate' ". What does that mean? X'D

In case of anything, here's a direct link to 'Tabula Rasa' v2.2d:
    http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/the-tabula-rasa.3222/

7. Elfginther

I added recipe files last update, It appears I didn't finish updating a file I changed the name on. I'll test and upload a fix. That recipe is supposed to read "largeshrinegate".

Crusism likes this.
  8. Crusism

Crusism Big Damn Hero

Just to say: I actually chose to uninstall 'Tabula Rasa' until this is fixed. lol.

No way I'm going to rid myself of your Ramen Cart - especially since I've already placed so many around my village planet. X'D

9. Elfginther

Fixed for Compatibility with Tabula Rasa

Crusism likes this.
  10. Daoshinto

Daoshinto Void-Bound Voyager

Hello Dao here,
    Hurrah! Pseudo-Legitimate manner to obtain the mods objects!
    Thank you for continuing to work on this mod. I really enjoy having these around to spice up my villages and housing developments.

Elfginther likes this.
  11. Elfginther

I've started to re-implement the discovery path via the calligraphy brush, which unlocks the scroll, which unlocks the anvil, loom, box and kitchen and ends there. I think I want to work on a regular crafting table now, interface code is throwing me for a loop especially since there's so many different categories for the items in mod. Taking suggestions for crafting interface items :)

Daoshinto and Crusism like this.
  12. sosmic

sosmic Pangalactic Porcupine

hey
    this mod look great, good job !

is it on steam work shop ? if not could you add it plz ?

13. Elfginther

Thank you! I'll explore uploading it there, providing I can meet the requirements. I didn't even know it existed for this purpose until this weekend... I think I downloaded the racial shuttle mod off of there.

Utkudakid likes this.
  14. Elfginther

I'm not quite ready to provide steam with all of my tax filing and bank account info... so that's off the table for now. I'll still update regularly here. I'm honestly surprised so many people have set up workshop accounts with that prerequisite.

15. Crusism

Crusism Big Damn Hero

Crafting interface items? You mean the items to be crafted through the anvil, loom, box ( what is 'box'? X'D ) and kitchen?

Asking because I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to and since I saw the anvil, loom and kitchen having the same crafting lists as the common crafting tables. X'D

16. Elfginther

I meant a crafting station for the mod only items. Something that can be unlocked or made to serve as a station for all the others. I could use the anvil, but most of the items are furniture or decorative. The mod needs a fun premise to get everything. Either that or I need to do a mass recipe unlock from the calligraphy brush.

Crusism likes this.
  17. Sparklestar

Sparklestar Void-Bound Voyager

I have a problem with the mod, inwhich I can't open my workbench as it instantly crashes because the item "largegate" is missing, is it possible you could fix this?

18. Elfginther

I believe that was fixed in the last resource update. A bad recipe file was referencing "largegate" instead of "largeshrinegate". I'll confirm the workbench issue tonight. Try deleting the mod from your folder and reinstalling. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Crusism likes this.
  19. Elfginther

I believe the recipe glitch has been corrected with the most current resource update. Please let me know if anyone is still hard crashing with the most recent version of the mod. New items coming soon: Koi Themed Tapestry, Painting, Fishing Net Floats.

Crusism likes this.
  20. sosmic

sosmic Pangalactic Porcupine

you dont need to give any information to make a steam account, only your mail.
    its only when u want to buy a game... but steam give acces to many free games