RP It Sucks To Be Earth

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Rgbunpro, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

"I'd almost swear that you were making this up..." He's not exactly sure if this is a legitimate person or not

2. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

He quickly ducks down behind cover, then slowly moves towards an alleyway, trying to walk around them.

3. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

He follows, looking over his shoulder every once in awhile. He takes out the light if it gets dark.

4. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

"You wanna see proof?"

He manages to avoid being seen, slipping through the alleyway onto another street.

They find themselves in front of a small panel of buttons next to an elevator. "This old thing probably does work anymore."

5. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

"Yeah i wouldnt mind seeing the magical stuff and aliens" After a few seconds he adds "They wont try to probe me, will they?"

6. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Pfff...I'm weird all the time...."

7. The Purple Dragon

He looks for a building to hide in overnight.

8. critsarecool

"This thing looks a bit familiar, I think I saw something like it where I woke up. It was in this weird hidden room in the hospital.' He steps up to the panel. 'Might as well figure out if it works or not.' He starts fiddling with the panel.

9. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

((Gonna mix it up a bit and try tagging folks, just to see what happens))
    @Higuera
    She giggles, "No, I very much doubt that." She takes him to a room in the back of the library that had a screen mounted on the wall. She then connects a tablet she had in her robe to the screen and swipes around on it for a while until finally playing a video. The video was of a couple of humans interrogating what looked like another human, though their skin was pretty pale. Over the course of the video, the one being interrogated started by speaking some unknown language but then slowly seemed to learn what the humans were saying and started repeating that back to them. It also shape-shifted into a variety of different forms until eventually, the two humans injected it with something and it fell unconscious.

"Well yeah, but this is a different weird. You're acting...Paranoid." For once she looked him in the eyes with a look that didn't look like it would burn up his soul. "Delzin, are you okay? I mean it."

There were many buildings around, most of which were both accessible and empty.

"That old thing? Nah, there's no power. It definitley won't work, but..." He walked up and moved Carson aside, he pushed the buttons in a certain combination and the wall beside the elevator opened up. "Ta-dah"

10. critsarecool

He shines the light in the direction of the opening surprised. 'Huh.' He looks inside. 'How far down is it gonna be?'

11. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

"This was AFTER the nuclear apocalypse, right?"

12. The Purple Dragon

He goes to the tallest floor of the tallest building of the street.

13. Arra

Arra The End of Time

He's a little shocked....well...she's amazingly perceptive...

" No...I'm not fine...."

14. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

"Well...quite a ways, we should probably get going." He began to walk down the hall that had opened up. ((You know I'm starting to realize I have a bad habit of adding in detail later))

"The interrogation? Or the invasion that happened out east?"

From here he could see the labyrinth of a city, even before the apocalypse it must have been confusing, now with debris everywhere blocking streets it was even more confusing. He could also see the zombies wandering the streets, there didn't appear to be that many, but he could see some. There was also some large glowing area toward the center of the city.

She sighs, "Well at least I know for sure now."

15. The Purple Dragon

He camps there for the night, eating a slap of meat and fiddling with scrap.

16. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Delzin just looks Iris over confusedly...

" Why did you care if I was alright? "

17. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

"Both, also did you say Invasion? Why did i never hear about some alien fleet attacking Earth?"

18. critsarecool

He follows. 'So, what can you tell me about these, Warlock, people.'

19. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Whenever he wakes up, he wakes up rested.

"Beacause..." She seems to genuinely struggle with the answer. Her face contorts into a more grumpy one the more she thinks about it. "I don't know! Maybe because we're friends or something!? Geez!"

"Because there was never a fleet. As you saw in the video, they can change the way they look. They 'invaded' by simply replacing people while no one noticed. Eventually we caught on though, and that's more or less what started this whole mess."

"A bit, what do you wanna know?"

The Purple Dragon likes this.
  20. The Purple Dragon

He begins moving parallel to the glow he saw earlier, searching for humans or other mutants.