RP It Sucks To Be Earth

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Rgbunpro, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

They soon make it back to the elevator.

"So what is it then, did you loose your memories? Or was that some kind of existential statement?"

2. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

"Both i guess? Last thing i remember before the apocalypse is me shopping in a mall for SOMETHING, but mostly the first one"

3. Arra

Arra The End of Time

He hands it to Iris, smiling

4. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

"Whatever, as long as you're not here to cause any trouble. You should head over to registration, one of my boys here can take you."

She looks at it, confused. "What is this? It just looks like a piece of paper."

Arra likes this.
  5. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" It's a ticket...to an amusement park! The worlds greatest or something like that! "
    He holds her by her shoulders, shaking her slightly. He actually has an ulterior motive, he wants to go to Dis-nee land really...

6. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

"Registration? You must be pretty well off for hell literally shitting fury upon Earth..." He goes along with whoever takes him down

7. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

She grabs his wrists and squeezes. Hard.

"You have no idea." He is taken through several back passages and tunnels until arriving at a small room labeled "Processing and registration."

8. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

"Huh, well, i bet i do, zombies that could probably infect you with a bite, those glowing ones that i bet explode if you get too close, and the nuclear apocalypse as the icing on the cake" He looks at the room "Oh, you know what those tube things from space are? Is it like War of the Worlds or something?"

Rgbunpro likes this.
  9. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

He steps in and waits for her to do the same and hits the button.
    ((They stopped Calerion before the elevator, right?))

10. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

"Yeah zombies infect you, no the glowing ones don't explode, and do you mean...tornadoes? Unless the damn warlocks have got their ships working again."

((Yup))
    She steps in the elevator. After he pushed the button they had a long ride to the top. Once they reached the top, the doors open and they find themselves in the familiar hallway from before.

11. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

"Yeah, i guessed so, kind of suprised they dont, especially that glowing red one, and one, it did MAKE tornados but it definitely wasnt one, two, what the hell is a Warlock, you mean those wizards or something? Those dont exist."

12. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

The man stared at him in slight disbelief. "You know what, I think you should visit the loremasters when you're done in there." The man took out a map and made a few scribbles on it, he handed it to Higuera who could clearly see marked on the map the route from registration to some sort of library. "Shouldn't keep the ladies waiting though, get on in there."

13. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

He heads into the Registry

14. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

((@Arra and @HunterC1998 Ya'll have replies waiting in case you wanted to know.))
    Inside he finds a small lobby with a few chairs. At the other end of the lobby was a desk with a computer, in front of that computer sat a little girl happily typing away. There was a door to her right as well.

15. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

He walks up to her "So what exactly am i supposed to do here?"

16. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

Kiliik spots a warehouse from the apartment complex he's hiding out in and secures the mask to his face, not wanting to get shot at again. He grabs his pack and hatchet and begins making his way to the building in search of people or supplies.

17. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'Alright, it's probably best if we stop here then. I would rather travel through to there, but if I get too hungry, I'll probably turn again, and I dont want to risk that while we are out in the open.' He starts dragging some of the furniture out of the office. 'Let's drag some of this out so we can barricade the door, don't want to break out and attack you while not in control.' He gives a slight smirk.

18. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

((You should try making an application friend, They're free!))

She looks up from the monitor and looks at him, and then back to the monitor. She points at the chairs "Wait a bit"

They get the place properly ready to hold Carson for a while.

19. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

"Figures..."
    He sits down and pulls the plastic bags off his feet while he waits

20. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

He drops his bag outside the door, and takes the last piece of, uh, totally legitimate meat. 'I'll see you in a few hours.' He stomach growls, and he hurries inside, waiting for Jason to finish barring the book before digging into the meat.