RP It Sucks To Be Earth

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Rgbunpro, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

They smelled like they'd been outside for a while, it was hard to determine a specific location. "Hey boss." "Yeah?" "You think we did better than A-team?" "Probably, I heard Fran's been awful distracted lately." "Yeah? any idea why?" "I think she ran into that crazy old 'freind' of hers." "That crazy old bitch? Yeah I suppose that'd do it." "I worry about that girl sometimes. I mean, she's a great leader but she can only take so much you know?" "Yeah no kidding." "We done yet? I need a shower and a nap." "We're just about finished now."

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  2. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Delzin slowly makes his way to the shack, squinting at it slightly.

" I might be a...radio? "

3. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

He smiles and lays them down, "More firepower sounds nice.."

4. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

He patiently waits for them to finish.

5. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

He checks to see if he cant squeeze through, then he checks where the door leads

6. themushroomlord

themushroomlord Pangalactic Porcupine

Paul snaps out of his trance, reorienting himself.

Nibolas O Anelbozas likes this.
  7. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'Exactly, if we ever come to a horde, you can hole up someplace and I can just go through them, smash8ng their skulls without them even knowing I'm here' He seems excited, happy that he found something out.

8. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

"A radio? What's that?"

The clerk comes back a few moments later with a much bigger handgun, and the equivalent amount of ammo that Rob had before. "We call it the hand cannon."

Eventually, they finish loading boxes and several of the men sit down to rest for a few minutes.

He is definitley unable to fit through the bars. The door leads to a room full of machines that looked like they used to help control pumping and whatnot in the sewers. However they've clearly been stripped of anything valuable. There was another door at the far end of the room.

Having a look around, he could see that higuera was gone somewhere, while leon appeared to be stuck in some sort of trance. He recalled Higuera mentioning something about sewers.

"I suppose that's one way of taking care of the problem."

Higuera and Arra like this.
  9. Jareix Cryvix

he decides to approach them, asking if any of them would be interested in joining him on a mission to restore the world in the coming months.

10. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Uhhh....Think...Think like a box that allows people to talk to eachother from very far away. "

11. HunterC1998

He lifts it and looks it over, seeing what he can learn about as to how to work it.

12. themushroomlord

Paul shrugs before going off in search of a sewer entrance.

13. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

He takes a quick look at the machines and room before going through the other door

14. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

A few of them laughed "You know that's impossible right? To put the world back to where it was. It's too far gone."

"Humans have something like that?"

It was a pistol. Like all pistols, it had a barrel and a trigger. It also had a 10 round clip that could be reloaded.

He would find a hole leading into the sewers nearby.

Looking around a bit through the other door, he realized he was now on the other side of the grate.

15. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'Alright, let's finish up searching these cars and get going.' Carson bashes the skull of the zombie in the car, and searches it as well as the car.

16. Jareix Cryvix

"Well maybe we don't need to put it back where it was... Perhaps the reason we're still living underground is because we're trying to replicate things as they were rather than moving on and accepting the fact that we aren't going to have old earth anymore... Everything's changed, and so must we. And this might be our chance to actually start making progress in recolonizing once was... Did you not notice the big ass tree in the middle of the town square? Did you not encounter any patches of inexplicably lush terrain while you were up there? The pendulum is swinging my friends, and i think we ought to keep this clock ticking..."

17. Arra

Arra The End of Time

He nods as he picks his pace up to the shack, knocking when he gets close enough to

18. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

"Well that went pretty well" He continues down

19. themushroomlord

Paul steps over the edge of the hole, hoping for the best, 'Hopefully I'll find more people... people who will buy my stuff this time"

20. HunterC1998

He just nods and goes about seeing how he could pay for it all.