RP It Sucks To Be Earth

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Rgbunpro, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

"It certainly shows. You learn from family or teach yourself?"

2. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

"He looks for anything possibly hinting or leading to an underground structure entrance "Luckily, i'm not going up to find this place, if i was, i'd probably die from walking up stairs..." "If we're at least a little lucky, we might find an evacuation route map or something"

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  3. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

"That's okay, I got the answer I needed." She notes down something. "Alright, you're free to go Mr. Stone, Thank you for your time."

She hops up onto his knee and then onto his shoulders without his help.

"My old man taught me, He was a master."

Nothing as such immediately pops out at him. Of course, no one would hide the entrance to an underground facility in a lobby.

4. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

He seems just a bit offset by the dismissal, then leaves, checking the map again, maybe he could go check that guild.

5. Jareix Cryvix

"Heh. My mother was supposed to hand me the torch in my case, after toy making with my father these years. Anyways, how are these lessons to work?"

6. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

"Nothing in here... Onwards..." He heads into another room "So what were you doing when the apocalypse happened? I think i was shopping for... something..."

7. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Delzin stands up, holding her so she wont fall
    " Where to Queen Iris? "

8. themushroomlord

themushroomlord Pangalactic Porcupine

"No idea, I don't have many memories beyond falling out of a vat as a mushroom, pretty sure I was a person before that though."

9. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

((I'll assume you meant miles, or several hundred meters))
    'Lead on', Carson follows Jason, wherever he may go.

10. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

"So somebody technically grew you, oh my god there are so many possible jokes in that..."
    ((Imperial life for life :V))

11. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

As before the map showed a city that was divided up into several colored districts with a large area in the middle denoted as "The Square." The merchant's guild was in that area. There was also a note on the map that he hadn't noticed before. Scrawled in the middle of the square was the word "Edea."

"I teach you how to do something, and then you do it."

She slips into a high-and-mighty sounding voice "Onwards loyal servant!" She points toward the direction the cliff is going.

((I actually have no idea how meters work. It just sounded cooler))
    Jason and Carson leave Melissa behind and head out on their journey toward wherever it was they were going. "I really hope this works."

The Room they entered was a small office containing a desk and several cupboards.

12. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'What do you mean by that? You hope that you can find a cure, or that the guards for this place won't kill me on sight?'

13. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

He searches the cupboards and desk for any items of interest

14. themushroomlord

themushroomlord Pangalactic Porcupine

Paul, also begins searching the room, "Nah, pretty sure I wasn't grown in the vat, just made into... this."

15. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Delzin stands a little taller, picking up his pace.
    " Yes Queen Iris! "

16. Jareix Cryvix

"well then. Shall we begin?"

17. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

"Huh.." He heads for the square, unsure of what to expect.

18. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

"I hope we can find a cure. As far as the guards go, we should be fine."

Between the two of them they managed to find a box of #2 pencils, several notebooks, and a sharp letter opener.

She giggles a little bit.

She begins instructing him on how to forge a basic combat knife, including different ways to form the tip, and how to make the handle look appealing to people.

After what must have been quite some time, he arrives at the square. It was basically a large square. There were a lot of what looked like different types of service buildings around. There was also a large round patch of greenery in the middle, surrounded by a shot cobblestone wall. In the patch of greenery sat an odd-looking woman who appeared to be sleeping while sitting down. There was also what looked to be the entrance of a castle nearby. Along with an area that, based on all the little red crosses, clearly led to some kind of medical place.

19. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

He picks up everything and puts it in a bag, also wrapping the letter opener in a cloth(Dont want that 'hole in the bag' scenario, now do we?) and checks the room again before continuing through

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  20. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Delzin chuckles as he continues along, bouncing her every now and again