1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

It must be a nice feeling...

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Ozaku, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ozaku

Ozaku Subatomic Cosmonaut

[​IMG]
    Feels good man.

2. Litagano Motscoud

Litagano Motscoud Master Astronaut

Now let's find out when this forum was created

3. WelshPixie

WelshPixie Former Staff

22nd of February.

Also: YAY!

Also Also: Moved to General Discussion since it's Starbound-related :D

4. Nodscouter

Nodscouter Subatomic Cosmonaut

Nice! I was the 1500th member. I'm damn proud of myself for being that lucky!

Polar ! likes this.
  5. Dsc

Dsc Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Congrats, you deserve a cookie! Unfortunately, I eated it before I read this thread D:

6. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

Wow ._. This forum is kicking up alot more then I thought.

<-- Oh and that. Wow that feels early o_O; These forums ARE evolving fast.

7. Dsc

Dsc Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well Known already eh? You must be workin hard :p

8. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

I honestly think they tweed the software or something, it feels way too early to have that title. (it took ages on TO)

9. Dsc

Dsc Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The experience from TO just helped you get it faster here :D

10. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

Wait I just noticed, i was busy with the 1500 member, I didn't noticed the 1000 topics, and the almost 1600 replies! :eek:

11. Dsc

Dsc Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Haha, very nice. I only have like, 10 replies

12. Nodscouter

Could be that the bar for being ''Well-Known'' is lower here, as it's not as huge as Terraria.
    Stiiiilll seems a biiiit early.
    Ye bastard!

13. Dsc

Dsc Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Nah, it's about the same I would think. She's a wee bit under me in Trophy Points on my Terraria Profile and I'm Well-Known on there. I'm pretty sure your thing is measured in Trophy Points.

14. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

Hold on I looked at TOs trophy points and the ones here, there is at Trophy on this forum thats NOT on TO.

Quality over Quantity

You're an enlightened soul - your post-to-likes ratio is 0.5 or higher.

15. Dsc

Dsc Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That seems like it'd be a little overly difficult to get for some people >.>

16. WelshPixie

WelshPixie Former Staff

The trophies have been edited, yes. They're probably set up in anticipation of a smaller forum than TO - but if people are hitting the max in a week, we need to change 'em :D

The Quality over Quantity trophy was added to emphasise that... well... we hold quality over quantity ;p The trophies here lean more towards getting likes than increasing post count. Post count is largely irrelevant.

17. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

Oh wait you can edit the kinds of trophys the members can get? That's news to me, that's kinda cool. So you can actually make your forums more suited to the user base. (Sorry if I sound dumb, but I've never seen the forum software before so I didn't know you could do that.)

Oh but I didn't hit the max just the top title. There are still plenty more trophys to go. :3

18. Dsc

Dsc Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Post count is irrelevant yes, but very sociable people will have high counts, and if they happen to care about trophy points as a bit of a game then it just discourages them from posting ^_^

19. WelshPixie

WelshPixie Former Staff

Whereas the Quality over Quantity will encourage them to make more constructive, thoughtful posts in order to get that one last trophy, which is far better than posting for the sake of increasing rank ;p

Ahh! Yes. You can edit the existing trophies to change the 'win' criteria, create new trophies, remove trophies, etc. ^.^

20. Nodscouter

Just me who thinks that the trophy system is just supposed to be something fun and not have any morals connected to them?

Ghostar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.