1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Issues with fruit quality and other things.

Discussion in 'Support' started by Trantula45, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Trantula45

Trantula45 Void-Bound Voyager

Hello I have a question. I read on the wiki that Fruit Bearing Trees were supposed to increase in quality every year up to iridium level. Well I'm in year three with my trees being over two years old each and the quality of the fruit I get is still basic.

One other problem I have is an unharvestable ancient fruit in my green house. It's fully grown but my character will not pick it up at all. I've even chopped down all of the surrounding fruit to see if I could harvest it to no avail. So sat a cherry bomb right next to it and it cleared it out but it took a 7x7 area of expensive crops with it. So I just restarted the day.

I can't seem to get rid of this unharvestable crop without destroying most of my other crops.

• _PandorasBox_

_PandorasBox_ Sandwich Man

You have to harvest them every day to get it to age, and it's each year the tree has been there. So it would be the same quality if it was placed on Summer 22 year 2, and harvested again on Spring 8, year 3. If it's outside it takes longer I think, because you can't harvest every day, but only on the days when it's in season and can be harvested

• Trantula45

I was thinking that might be the case. So it would take four years to get my fruit to increase by one star level if it's outside of the greenhouse.

• Trantula45

Anyone have any other insight to my issues?