1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Industrialization: Starbound Edition [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Crafting and Building' started by DraLUSAD, Sep 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snakeanarchy

snakeanarchy Phantasmal Quasar

Have you considered adding more liquid types?

2. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

It adds 5 currently. Or do you have particular ideas for more liquids?

3. snakeanarchy

nothing specific, I've made suggestions in Fracken Universe regarding a few, such as molecular acid, but honestly, looking for variation, i noticed there were various gasses added. honestly I've been following Backyard Scientist and Codys Lab on youtube (as well as others) and have to admit, i think it would be cool to see a lot more material/compounding/chemicals added with semi realistic reactions. not sure if it makes sense.

4. snakeanarchy

a suggestion i though would be cool, would be a material similar to Tiberium in the C&C universe, i did mention it in the FU forum, but they have no plans to do anything like it from what i gather. High Risk High Reward mining/gathering. idk what the end result would be, but ya... id considered doing something like that myself, but i haven't done anything in SB modding wise, and i have a ton of mods, id end up breaking something for sure.

5. tio200

tio200 Void-Bound Voyager

Hey DraLUSAD, is it ok if I make a custom compatibility patch mod for FU and ISE4 and upload it on the forum?
    I'm asking you this because I think I should get your permission and sayter's before I upload it.

This is what I'm planning to do...

1. Make ISE4 crops(Rubber plant, Ore plant, etc.) growable using tray.
    2. Make a conversion table for similar items(sticky resin - resin, salt ore - sodium, etc.) (Not planning to make advanced alloys compatible! The tier difference is too big.)

6. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD Giant Laser Beams

7. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD updated Industrialization: Starbound Edition with a new update entry:

Update Notes

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. DraLUSAD

9. DraLUSAD

Patch Notes

10. DraLUSAD

11. DraLUSAD

Update Notes

12. DraLUSAD

13. DraLUSAD

14. DraLUSAD

Patch Notes

15. DraLUSAD

Patch Notes

16. DraLUSAD

Patch Notes

17. DraLUSAD

Patch Notes

18. Krabo

Krabo Space Hobo

How to get a resource - Enhanced Erchius Fuel ?

19. DraLUSAD

Have you been following the Industrialization quest line?, its a helpful hints to what to do next, or what to get

20. Kuuchan

Kuuchan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I wanted to let you know that under Linux the descriptions when inspecting the ISE4-R don't show up, because in the /tiles/ores/ise4*.matmod files, the description field has a capital 'D' when it shouldn't (the property should be named "description" instead of "Description", for systems which have case-sensitive path names).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.