Modding Help Is "townInterior.png" unable to be edited?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by sallychan, Feb 27, 2017.

1. sallychan

sallychan Space Penguin Leader

I posted a thread last night about having problems with map making--luckily restarting from scratch fixed the problems I was having.

Unfortunately, I cannot seem to get any of the furniture edits I do to "townInterior" to work... :(

I have tried resizing the whole PNG file and adding additional stuff (this method worked with the "Town" map!), and I have tried removing the pre-restoration Community Center tiles and putting the edits there (seeing as for this mod, you would have either completed the Bundle/Joja stuff, and wouldn't need those tiles anymore)

With resizing the file, the tiles appear as the last ORIGINAL tiles that are above them, instead of the ones I've made. With removing the Community Center tiles... they still show up anyway???

I'm not sure how that's possible, but the tiles still appear in the places I've set the furniture in-game, even though in tIDE, they appear as the furniture I've altered them to.

Any ideas why that's happening?? Any work arounds? Please? D:

I came to the horrible (wonderful?) realization that "townInterior" is saved both in "/Content" and "/Content/Maps"... so it needed to be saved in both locations to work. Huzzah! Please ignore me now ahaha >>;;;;

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017