1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

[deleted]

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by iTechsTR, Jan 29, 2017.

1. iTechsTR

iTechsTR Void-Bound Voyager

[deleted]

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
  2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Yeah, it's real. It's right under the outpost, as the wiki says. You need to defeat Dreadwing before you're able to hire penguin mercenaries. Once you finish the Grand Pagoda Library mission, you can buy the penguin costume from Treasured Trophies for 10 dubloons.

3. Jonesy

And when was this nightly build from, exactly? Because that doesn't sound accurate. I just tested it on a character I started not long ago, and they can get into the Beakeasy as soon as they get to the Outpost for the first time.

4. Jonesy

You didn't answer my question. When was the video made?

Because right now, it sounds like they've changed its availability on the nightly build very recently, and the wiki hasn't been updated to reflect that.

Please don't double-post. Use the edit button to expand a post instead of stacking them together.

5. Jonesy

That is strange. I can only assume that something's changed on the nightly build, and it hasn't been reflected on the stable build. Unfortunately, if you're going to play nightly, you're going to have to put up with oddities like that.

6. Jonesy

Hang on a minute. I don't think you have the most recent version at all. That's not the current iteration of the hotbar. You might want to check your update settings.

7. Jonesy

I'm not entirely sure. There's a distinct possibility you'll need to start over, since a lot of things have changed since 1.0.