1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

[IRC] New starbound ship

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by plaYer2k, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think we could teleport between floors. Elevators are too mainstream.:geek:
    :rofl:

2. M C

M C Parsec Taste Tester

lookin good, with a ship as big as that i wouldn't even feel like building a base on a planet but i still will xd

AIex and Yaxlat like this.
  3. OnyxTortoise

OnyxTortoise Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Naaah, what we need is grav-lifts - float with style to your destination!:cool:

AIex, Yaxlat and blind sniper like this.
  4. Yaxlat

Yaxlat Existential Complex

Neat! Really loving what the dev team are doing, although it could use a bit of patching up where the segments connect.

AIex likes this.
  5. Yep:cool:
    [​IMG]

AIex, Urist McDwarf and OnyxTortoise like this.
  6. Sgt. Sprocket

Sgt. Sprocket Parsec Taste Tester

So it's module style? Like, we can add our rooms and hallways how we please?
    That would be amazing.

AIex and Urist McDwarf like this.
  7. I'm hoping the game allows us to collect garbage, pests, and poop, because that is totally what I will decorate my ship with.

8. Jääkäri

Jääkäri Pangalactic Porcupine

[​IMG]This, perhaps?

AIex and shardival like this.
  9. -giggle- the front looks like a duck

AIex likes this.
  10. Ketoth

Ketoth Phantasmal Quasar

guys... that's a level 3 ship ... if there is one ship per tier imagine a level 10 ship.... we'd be going all "battlecruiser operational" n shit

AIex likes this.
  11. Weegeemang

Weegeemang Pangalactic Porcupine

I never really cared much about the ships until this picture. Wow.

AIex likes this.
  12. XRiZUX

XRiZUX Spaceman Spiff

Hmm, the design of the ship is not too bad...

I would want it to look different when upgraded though, with where the new parts are placed on the ship...

So I'm hoping that you can choose how the upgrade will look like...

Like putting parts together for a new look and more space, I would love that...

AIex likes this.
  13. bludud101

bludud101 Phantasmal Quasar

Did anyone notice Tiy just chillin in the control room? :p

AIex and Ketoth like this.
  14. Caidoz

Caidoz Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I wonder what level of ship that is. Probably something like 6 (I'm guessing a new "module" for every ship level) but if that was level 2 and you end up with a massive star destroyer type thing, I'd be very happy. But as it is, it looks really cool. I like the thought of having a ship to decorate along with houses and buildings down on the planets.

Also really eager to see the other ships for different races.

AIex likes this.
  15. JPK

JPK Subatomic Cosmonaut

Maybe useless in space, but sure would improve good looks :D

shardival likes this.
  16. Ketoth

Ketoth Phantasmal Quasar

erm i'm prety sure tiy stated level 3 tho dont quote me on this because i do not trust my memory to last for the half an hour that took me to post that :rofl:

17. plaYer2k

plaYer2k Pangalactic Porcupine

Okay i added some content to the OP like quotes and speclation blablabla .. so stuff.

18. TFGoose

TFGoose Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Holy crap, okay that's awesome. :laugh: Now I'm starting to get a better idea of just how much space we're going to have to deck our ships. This is showing it to be much more of a "mobile home" than I was originally anticipating. It would seem that you'll be able to get a LOT of technology and decorations on this thing. With this kind of space, one would think that if there aren't some machines and such that are specifically "space station only", then there wouldn't be need of a space station at all.

19. Ephexis

Ephexis Cosmic Narwhal

idk everyone, my ship is a little more fancy than the one in the OP:badpokerface:

[​IMG]

20. Insane

Insane Big Damn Hero

yo dawg i herd you liek space so we put a lot of space in your space ship so you have a lot of space while in space

blind sniper likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.