1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Invalid tile 2731(?)

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Rocket6488, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Rocket6488

Rocket6488 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ahoy!

So, I forgot to mention this at the time I got the issue (which MAY or MAY NOT have been resolved in 1.3) but, I have an issue regarding loading a player into the universe. (it IS one shared universe in 1.2.2, I think...) I come up with a unique bug, 100% occurrence rate. Invalid tile 2731. Here are all the system and player details necessary to at least attempt a replication:

OS: Mac (version unknown as of current, will be updating post once I get knowledge)
    SB Version: 1.2.2
    Unique Item: Grappling Hook (what I BELIEVE to be the cause)
    Planet Type: Ocean
    Beamed Down: Yes
    Other Equipment: Wearing perfect helm and trousers, as well as gambler chest. Cooling EPP with Healing III augment inserted. Appearance is green dyed fire lord outfit and green dyed Stargazer Prophet Wings.

No issues were seen with the green dyed outfit or wings. Issue has occurred with Grappling Hook in hand upon entry/loading.

Some play under another character before hand in the same client window allows for a brief moment of movement before freeze.

Any and all help is appreciated. If 1.3 fixes it, well, i just gotta update.