Introducing... (drum roll)... J33M!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by IonIon, Mar 22, 2013.

?

Are you Ally, neutral, or... Floran scum?

Poll closed Mar 22, 2015.
  1. Ally - Long live the Apex and their Glitch creations!

30.0%
  2. Neutral - Avian, Hylotl, or Human!

50.0%
  3. Floran scum!

20.0%
  1. IonIon

IonIon Star Wrangler

It is good to know that my enemies are few. I will capture a planet in each of your names.

2. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

My race is <ERROR>. I am not affiliated with florans exept for testing, the results of which you may be interested in. My price hmmm...I would accept the common currency of pixels, although I would also agree to trading resources, information, samples of interesting organic life that I require.
    I am mainly versed in biological manipulation and study but dabble like most <ERROR> in a plethora of other scientific fields.
    ((I am speaking to mytoo and you here since neither of you has another thread where I can rp with you))

SchuldKruz likes this.
  3. SchuldKruz

SchuldKruz Big Damn Hero

Hello

I represent the Ancient Entities that have watched the Sea of Stars, from the moment when <STATIC> given her body to be the basin of universe. The Old Ones have watched over your race for eons, from the rise of <ERROR> until to the brink of extinction of your race. Your kind has been seclusive of their study of the great Sea of Stars and the Old Ones have spoken, A great change is about to unfold through out the great Sea of Stars and your kind will be faced with a hard choice, either you shall ally yourselves with the race of man,machina,flora and beast or face the fall of your race. The choice is yours.

(Phew! It's been a long time since I last RP'd xD)

4. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

((Schuldkruz do you really think that we should rp on an introduction thread for someone else...We can do it somewhere else. Also you are kind of godmodding.))
    I do not think that that will be a problem, since each member of my race has different affliations and each will ally with different races.
    Also who are you to make such predictions. There are hundreds of thousands that claim omnipotence/Omniscience, but they mostly try to trick people into following them.
    Also the fall of my race is improbable, since the elimination of my race in ths universe only destroys the majority of my kind, since many <ERROR> have explored and made colonies in other universes in order to further their research.
    ((I may be godmodding a bit but only in retaliation. I am not saying that I am unkillable, only that even if my kind in this universe fall there are others in other universes to continue my race))

5. Pigeon

Pigeon Cosmic Narwhal

Did the apex make the Glitch? I thought they were made by some ancient race.

6. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

((the glitch were made by an ancient race, but it seems that they are saying that the apex modified some of them for use as assistants))

7. DJFlare84

DJFlare84 Spaceman Spiff

You're welcome to call me any of the names by which I'm recognized.
    Those among my closer friends call me DJ.
    Those who respect or admire me as a superior refer to me as Maestro.

Everyone else calls me by my given name, Kain.

8. IonIon

IonIon Star Wrangler

((It would seem that quite a few of you are interested in making a roleplay. I can make on in the fan-fic section if you'd all like that, that way we aren't getting off-topic here?))

9. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

((yes it seems great to have roleplay like this, you should make a thread))

10. IonIon

IonIon Star Wrangler

I question the validity of your 'godlike' nature. I require additional input on the events you speak of.

Perhaps this Schuldkruz is nobody but an intergalactic doomsayer? I, for one, Will not be swayed by these claims. Why would those with such an awesome power show themselves? My creator has always told me that absolute power corrupts absolutely. Even for the sake of science, a war could break out among the stars between all of the races in an attempt to somehow gain access to the powers Schuldkruz claims to possess.

harnackam likes this.
  11. IonIon

IonIon Star Wrangler

I welcome you to my creator's vicinity, Kain. What brings you here?

12. IonIon

IonIon Star Wrangler

((Okay I'll link each of you to my new thread upon completion. It's been some time since I've created a roleplay anywhere, so I'll need everybody's help and whatnot on this. If you don't wish to join, just shoot me a reply to my invitation via pm.))

13. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

((I definitely want to join. I'll try to help as best I can.))