Introducing... (drum roll)... J33M!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by IonIon, Mar 22, 2013.

?

Are you Ally, neutral, or... Floran scum?

Poll closed Mar 22, 2015.
  1. Ally - Long live the Apex and their Glitch creations!

30.0%
  2. Neutral - Avian, Hylotl, or Human!

50.0%
  3. Floran scum!

20.0%
  1. Kitty Box

Kitty Box Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Eh, whatever, it's not like you'll find my planet. I'm going back now.
    ((welcome and enjoy your stay fine sir))
    Can't tell, don't want to be murdered.

2. IonIon

IonIon Star Wrangler

Ah, greetings Redheat. I haven't met a Glitch who speaks in code in quite some time.

3. IonIon

IonIon Star Wrangler

You engage the Apex and Glitch territory by yourself and expect to get out alive? You are either blinded by hubris, or have concocted some sort of 'plan'.
    ((you too, and thanks!))

4. Kitty Box

I do not plot against you, I wish to make a sad attempt at befriending you. Doubt it's possible though.

5. IonIon

IonIon Star Wrangler

My programming does not allow such things. Your kind has been proven to be behind many attacks on the Apex' home-world. Such treachery will not go unnoticed, Floran scum.

6. IReallyHateYouPeople

IReallyHateYouPeople Pangalactic Porcupine

You really want to leave? Cause he ain't befriending you.

Kitty Box likes this.
  7. Kitty Box

Just because I'm floran doesn't mean I've any relevance to such crimes. In fact, I'm the only floran on my planet, and I look for peace. Since the evils of other florans, and your terrible programming which should be updated some time to include the fact that things can change, it's impossible so I guess I'm done here.

8. IonIon

IonIon Star Wrangler

False attempts at diplomatic meetings have occurred in the past. The odds of this Floran actually desiring peace between their kind and the Apex are low. Very low.

9. IonIon

IonIon Star Wrangler

You have been permitted to speak further on this subject. You claim to have no affiliation with the Floran Home-World?

Kitty Box likes this.
  10. Kitty Box

Not at all, I live on my own on a peaceful, quiet, warm desert planet. It's a nice place...but anyways, I have no clue what they've done to you or the apex, but I feel strongly against whatever it was. I've never actually met another floran who didn't immediately try to kill me for some reason...

IReallyHateYouPeople likes this.
  11. IonIon

IonIon Star Wrangler

Who were your creators, Floran? Surely there must be more of your direct lineage somewhere near you. What advantages do you seek to gain by forging an alliance with the Apex and Glitch? And upon securely fastening said alliance, would you renounce your Floran descent and join our conquest of the Floran Home-World?

12. Kitty Box

They were other florans of course, though they also wished for peace instead of war until a civil war occurred and they died...
    I wish to create an alliance so that I may live in peace with more fine beings of this universe. Simple as that. As for aiding in your conquest, I need time to think about that. I don't really like fighting wars when I don't have to, but I may be able to provide you with weapons and stuff like that.

13. IonIon

IonIon Star Wrangler

It will take time for me to discern as to whether or not you speak the truth. My creator may not be so quick to have your species aiding us. We will, however, require a medic on our journey. If you are not a direct ally, you may be able to work your way to a neutral zone with us as an arms and armor dealer. Neutrality will result in a mutual benefit.

Kitty Box likes this.
  14. Kitty Box

Alright then, are there any nearby hotels that won't freak out over a floran being there for me to wait at?

15. IonIon

IonIon Star Wrangler

I can hold you in my creator's detention bay. It is the safest place for you at this time.

16. Kitty Box

Alright, sounds good for now.
    ((the moment you realize we just started an RP in an introduce yourself thread :rofl:))

17. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Greetings.

18. IonIon

IonIon Star Wrangler

Greetings. Are you friend or foe?

19. IonIon

IonIon Star Wrangler

((Pretty much! My creator will be on momentarily I think, so there isn't much more I can say hah.))

20. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Both, yet none.

IonIon likes this.