Intergalatic Furry Hunters Union (I.F.H.U.)

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by IFHU-Represntative, Nov 29, 2013.

?

Do you agree with our views and therefore support I.F.H.U.?

1. Yes

17 vote(s)
    23.0%
  2. No

57 vote(s)
    77.0%
  1. IFHU-Represntative

IFHU-Represntative Intergalactic Tourist

[​IMG]

INTERGALATIC FURRY HUNTERS UNION - I.F.H.U

I am Richard Antifur-Yiffdeath Jawnson the Supreme Commander Ultimate Führer of the Intergalatic Furry Hunters Union (I.F.H.U) and the Chairman of the Galaxywide Defence against Furries of Planet Hairlyss, and I salute all of you, and welcome you to the Intergalatic Furry Hunters Union.

The sole purpose of the union is to destroy the existence of furries in the galaxy, by any means possible. I.F.H.U. is divided in two parts, we have the legitimate part on our clan, that takes care of informing about the clan and setting things up, and the underground part - exclusively created for terrorism. Therefore; the I.F.H.U is an army and a terrorist organization. This thread on the other hand, is to get our existence recognized.

PURPOSE:
    We have thought this through, and will not open any kind of server to the public due to its obvious downsides, so therefore we depend on every member on being an independent soldier or terrorist, or be in small private groups.
    The objective of the soldiers and terrorists is to either openly declare war against W.O.O.F, or specialize in terrorist attacks all around the galaxy in their planets or on any embassy they have or own. The way you wish to contribute is for you to decide, whether you want to "RP" with these furries, or just go wreak havoc in their servers is up to you. We advise you NOT to use your proper accounts for terrorist attacks though, as we also wish to have a legitimate part on the union.

MISSION BRIEFING:
    The purpose is to cause damage to the W.O.O.F, by any means possible. To do this, we have had some of our members join in
    their ranks undercover, and prepare for destruction and total demolition from inside: undercover false-flag attacks.

We, on the other hand, will NOT have a public server of our own, just to keep things one-sided. Planet Hairlyss will only be available to the leading ranks, which are all currently filled.

Our basic weaponry will consist of a flamethrower (due to fur being easily flammable) and a weapon of choice, we will create
    the ultimate furry-slaughter, something that the galaxy has never seen before.

We will also hereby declare war against W.O.O.F openly, and if they will not respond, we will resort solely on terrorism.
    War is a thing of a latter date however, as we don't know how many players can be in a single server, and how (and if) the PVP
    will work in Starbound.

Joining is to be done by either privately messaging me, or using the application form, which is exclusively for the legitimate part.
    Everyone will be accepted, as it will look better in the statistics, and no furries can actually terrorize us back, because we all work
    independently or in smaller groups ready for action.

UNIFORM:
    Will be compulsory for Soldiers and Leading ranks, terrorists however, may put on anything that will help them being non-distinguishable from the actual furries, this is how we have done it this far.
    Actual uniform will be decided after the game is released (to Beta atleast) but I assure you, it will not have fedoras in it.

RANKS:
    Leading ranks
    Supreme Commander Ultimate Führer
    Supreme Strategist King
    Master Killer Lorder Heller Furry Destroyer
    Chairman of Galaxywide Defence of Planet Hairlyss

Basic ranks:
    Killer Lorder Heller Furry Destroyer
    Terrorist
    Soldier
    Strategist
    Fur-frier
    Unethical fur-farmer
    Secretary
    Agent

MEMBERS:
    Richard Antifur-Yiffdeath Jawnes
    Eric Shun
    Camille Furflamer
    Justin Yermouth
    W.O.O.F. terrorist #1
    W.O.O.F. terrorist #2
    W.O.O.F. terrorist #3

ALLIES:
    None as of yet.

ENEMIES:
    Wyrd Organization of Furries

APPLICATION FORM: (Disclaimer: do not fill with accurate information if you wish to be a terrorist, instead send me a PM)
    Name:

BANNERS:
    WIP

OTHER INFORMATION:
    The poll at the top is for counting our supporters.
    This is a joke, like it or not, we still plan on having a war.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
  2. Tleno

Tleno Spaceman Spiff

First! [Comment reserved for WOOF representative messages]

3. Awesomized

Awesomized Oxygen Tank

4. CamilleFurflamer

CamilleFurflamer Space Hobo

My ban has been lifted and I am ready to flame fur once again!

5. Ctc9592

Ctc9592 Big Damn Hero

[​IMG]

Why can't we have Peace?!?

showlen and CamilleFurflamer like this.
  6. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Yes, I do apologize for that. You and Hairy Hitler use the same IP address and registered within the time frame. That would normally indicate an alternate account, but it turns out I was wrong. Upon hearing of my mistake, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and had an admin unban you both. Hopefully you'll have an easier time on the forums now.

7. CamilleFurflamer

There shall be no peace before we have successfully burned all furry things to the ground.

DOWN WITH THE FUR!

8. Ctc9592

Ctc9592 Big Damn Hero

[​IMG]

I SAID PEACE

showlen likes this.
  9. CamilleFurflamer

First down with fur. Then peace. Only then.

[​IMG]

10. OmniGeoff

OmniGeoff Weight of the Sky

Just to let you all know, I gave you a special place on my bookmarks.
    Have a face. And have a good time...
    upload_2013-11-30_22-55-42.png
    Good luck! <3

Setsy, Adam05PL, PsiBear and 2 others like this.
  11. OmniGeoff

OmniGeoff Weight of the Sky

I don't mean to be a nuisance to you all fine gentlemen... But we need activity in our rival section!
    Can't I give you a nudge or something?
    Dang alerts...

12. CamilleFurflamer

We work in the shadows. You'll never see us coming.

13. Tleno

Tleno Spaceman Spiff

Unless we look into the shadows... :megusta:

14. CamilleFurflamer

Not with all that fur in front of your eyes.

15. Tleno

Tleno Spaceman Spiff

I guess scales in my case. :sarcasm:

16. ZedVolke

ZedVolke Scruffy Nerf-Herder

17. IFHU-Represntative

IFHU-Represntative Intergalactic Tourist

You had my hopes up for finally getting an application. Can you imagine my disappointment when it was three pictures of some kind of neckbeard-furry?

ZedVolke likes this.
  18. PsiBear

PsiBear Void-Bound Voyager

Now, what about the scalies, and the furries who aren't flammable (like myself)...
    Edit:
    I would appreciate equal slaughter please.

19. sil3nst

sil3nst Void-Bound Voyager

Where do I sign up?

[​IMG]

20. Arretez

Arretez Spaceman Spiff

Don't you see? Does anyone see it? Shadows are a creation of light; they are a twisted, distorted copy of whom the light smiles upon. You may dwell in the darkness, but you are still children of the light. Your existence is no accident. You are necessary in order to maintain balance, equilibrium, harmony. Have you not wondered why half of the world is dark and the other half is light? It is because you are necessary to distinguish what light truly is, just as evil distinguishes what is good. I hope that you see how we are simply reflections of one another, and that the only thing which separates us is a thin layer of glass. Now, do not take what I say as a battle strategy, for the glass I mentioned is only metaphorical. The glass represents a scale. A balance. A Great Mediator. Someone who maintains harmony betwixt us, the two great powers.

I may not agree with you doctrines and standards, but I respect them nonetheless. I look forward to encountering you amongst the stars.

Arretez Sorcerer signature.jpg