1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

In-Game Music

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by SpaceCap'n, Apr 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpaceCap'n

SpaceCap'n Zero Gravity Genie

What type of music would you guys like to hear put into the game? I myself thought the music from the Metroid Prime series of games would fit nicely. Im especially fond of the space pirate battle themes :up:

2. Valkoor Moonblood

Valkoor Moonblood Existential Complex

I love that music too, but they'd have copyright issues if they used it ha ha. I'm just interested in who will be doing the music. Terraria's music was excellent, and I'm wondering if the same artist will be doing Starbound's music.

3. SpaceCap'n

Well of course it wouldn't be this being put into the game, I would just like to have a similar style as this. Also, I was wondering that too. Since as the devs of terraria found out, music can be a big part of overall gameplay experience.

4. Swinburn

Swinburn Phantasmal Quasar

They have some guys working on making retro music!

I saw that somewhere, but can not remember at this point, although it is definitely official. If I remember I shall update this post.

5. Breather

Breather Oxygen Tank

Pretty sure this already a thread on this... :cautious:

6. FelixFB

FelixFB Phantasmal Quasar

Yeah I think there is
    But I can't find it :eek:

7. SpaceCap'n

No I had done a search. There's threads for things like main menu music, homeworld music, and hyperspace music. But this is an all-around music themed thread for just about anything you would want in-game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.