Digital I'll draw your Starbound char o3o

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by rhomboid, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Feathery Dust

Feathery Dust Spaceman Spiff

Well then, I might as well jump on the bandwagon and request you draw my character too: can you draw my character plz? :3
    [​IMG]

It looks like it's the first time someone suggested an Avali so this will be interesting. (I recommend checking the wiki so the anatomy is easier to do ;))

2. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

I have to say, those eyes scare the living undead hell out of me...

Feathery Dust likes this.
  3. Feathery Dust

He's starting RIGHT INTO YOUR SOUL

4. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

And that is the true meaning of Insanity (¶ixelated)

5. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

Odamn haha, I'll stick you on the list. I have a half-completed Avali somewhere in the works but I got frustrated with it lol. Looks like this'll be the motivation to actually complete one xD Just so you know, it'll probably be a couple weeks by the time I get to it. I'm working about 12 hours a day and I'm also moving, plus you're the 10th on my list (wowow grats on being the 10th person waiting xD) o3o I'll get all of them done though; it'll just take a bit.

@Owl_Stalker CRAAZYEYES was one of the more fun bits of that one o3o It's still in my top 5 favourites haha.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
    Feathery Dust likes this.
  6. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Looks like someone accidentally deleted a @ symbol in their tag...

7. rhomboid

I actually just dragged your name from the left of the post over. Does that not work? o3o

Also I edited it so if I delete this part of my message at any point you'll look craaaaaazy. Mwahaha

8. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

I've done that on my wall before, and became the ultimate Get Troll.

9. Feathery Dust

Thank you! Like I told Orange, waiting isn't an issue, so no worries about that. :up:

10. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

(this is from another thread, moving it here because it fits more)
    ---
    Looking for someone to draw my Starbound avatar.

[​IMG]

I'd like him holding this:
    [​IMG]
    http://starbounder.org/Bananaxe

The pose doesn't really matter too much, go at it!

I would like him in the clothing shown in the first image above, the second is more of a reference point for you.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
  11. jpmrocks

jpmrocks Phantasmal Quasar

12. rhomboid

Back from moving and finally got the internetz working, so back to drawing.

On the list!

@jpmrocks I'll stick you on the list! I'll probably put it into the "other art" list though, since it's not a SB character. And yeah, I'm getting busier and busier haha. It's good!

Feathery Dust and jpmrocks like this.
  13. jpmrocks

jpmrocks Phantasmal Quasar

Yaaay, thank you! When it's completed, could you PM so I don't forget?

14. rhomboid

I'll try and remember to PM you. I'll also ping you, so you'll double-know![DOUBLEPOST=1410269883][/DOUBLEPOST]@Presios Saiyan Moving you to this thread so I can keep everything together, also SORRY FOR TAKING FOREVER I DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT YOU!
    Finished your dude, but the contrast is weird so if there's anything you want me to do with it, tell me. Anyway, at LONG LAST, here it is lol
    presiossaiyan (xref).png
    [DOUBLEPOST=1410272476][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I FINISHED YOURS ALSO I can make the background less... uh, weird if you want, by making it my usual high-contrast, low-detail MUSH! Up to you. Behold, Fantastic Breadbeard Muffinkins!
    [​IMG]

p.s. If you're going to save it, I think you should probably do it sooner rather than later because I used tinypic and I'm not sure how long it'll stay uploaded to them (uploading directly to the forums was being a finicky bitch~)

Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
  15. Presios Saiyan

Presios Saiyan Giant Laser Beams

By the way, This looks epic!

I'll use it as my profile Pic!

16. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Thanks! How many others are ahead of me?

17. rhomboid

I'm glad you like it! ;u;

@Theblocklander Eight, now that I've finished @Owl_Stalker and Presios Saiyan's o3o I'm hoping to draw 1-2 a day (although some days I'll be occupied with cleaning and bizz) so hopefully by next weekend I'll be done

jpmrocks and Presios Saiyan like this.
  18. Gav Featherbeak

Gav Featherbeak Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can someone draw my character, Gav Featherbeak?
    [​IMG]
    Can you draw him wearing the human "casual set" that you can start off with?
    Here's a picture if you don't know what it looks like:
    [​IMG]
    Also, if possible can the trousers be blue like jeans please? It's fine if not.

19. rhomboid

Absolutely! I'll add you to the list. Just in case you didn't notice, you're 10th on the list now, so it'll be a while before I finish it. No worries, I'll ping you when I do finish and I get around all of them.

Gav Featherbeak likes this.
  20. Gav Featherbeak

Gav Featherbeak Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Cool thanks! I just don't have any good pictures I could use for my avatar as you can plainly see ;D