If you could become one of the NPCs already in SDV, whom would it be?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Borodin, Jun 12, 2017.

1. LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

I picked Leah because she has the traits I'm happy about with myself - I'm an artist and I have a fondness for nature - but also because a cabin in the woods where I can spend the whole day alone and have the forest right at my doorstep is my kind of escape. It's not necessarily to be someone else for me, but rather to be an enhanced version of myself.

Corraidhín and Seismothesaurus like this.
    • Seismothesaurus

Seismothesaurus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Agreed!

As to the question, I guess I'd pick Leah as well. Besides the common interests, she has her independence and is pretty put together. She spends her time alone in nature, working at what she loves, hanging out with her artsy friend, or chilling at the saloon. Sounds like a pretty good deal. And I'd finally be eating healthy, lol.

If I could be myself and just switch places with someone, though, Gunther all the way. At night I'd secretly rearrange all the shiny donations into a miniature fort and sleep in it.

• Charity322

Charity322 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yeah, him and Marlon and Gus in the adventurer's guild. At least Marlon gets out for festivals and even has some dialogue (he has a crush on Marnie), but Gus never leaves his chair by the fire.

• Camlann

Camlann Void-Bound Voyager

I'd probably be either Gunther or Elliott. Mostly because Elliott seems to be a published author (something I've always dreamed of but requires way more discipline than I have) or Gunther because I actually went through school specifically to do what he does because I enjoy history so much. If I could find a little museum / library in some little town near me that needed a curator... man, I'd jump on that faster than anything.

• Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Oof... im between Leah and Maru... for one I love art and drawing (not very good at it, I dont let it bother me though) and I love engineering, and loved "designing" sci-fi things when I was a kid. So yeah, by interests and skills, either of those characters ^_^

• RojoHero

RojoHero Master Chief

i would definitely be a male version of Leah, connected with nature kinda living like an hermit, just making my art while keeping an strict Salad and Goat Cheese diet. x'D

• ValleyBoi

ValleyBoi Big Damn Hero

Elly! I just like him <3

• Mewrocks

Mewrocks Tentacle Wrangler

Hmm...
                  Well, I don't really know! Abigal would be interesting, maybe.

• Yaushibee

Yaushibee Subatomic Cosmonaut

Sandy perhaps? Not much is known about her and I'd love to be a complete enigma.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
                      Marco93 likes this.
                    • Ipielle

Ipielle Title Not Found

Abigail. I would become the wizard's apprentice, learn how to fight and throw fireballs as well as care for nature. I would build a small house in the forest and cuddle with the junimos. I would become a super witch and go adventuring in the forests and caves of the world from time to time, when I'm not protecting the valley. Oh, I would definitely try to make nectar out of the stardrops. Guess I could make super elixirs and balms out of it too... ^^

Marco93 likes this.