If more villagers had pets

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AureusWolf, Jun 22, 2017.

1. AureusWolf

AureusWolf Subatomic Cosmonaut

I had this crazy idea yesterday and I thought, what if every single human character had a pet? Except for Abigail who has her guinea pig, Alex and his dog, Emily and the parrot she rescued and Marnie and Shane since they already have plenty of animals like chickens.

Elliot: I figured would have pet fish since he loves the ocean so much. A nice aquarium filled with a ton of colorful ocean fish is what I imagine Elliot would have for an animal companion(s)

Haley: Haley I figure would have a white cat that she loves to groom, something fluffy and beautiful like herself.

Harvey. I figure would have a very calm, simple pet, probably a turtle or tortoise. Something slow and quiet that no one would be allergic to, also pretty clean since he’s a neat freak and a germaphobe.

Leah: Being as how she’s so close to nature, I figure she’d befriend whatever woodland creature she finds, every squirrel, every raccoon, every fox, every possum she comes across she’d be happy to mingle with.

Maru: I figure she would have something like a rodent, as in a large rat or a hedgehog. Something small and soft that can be happy in a glass tank.

Penny: I get the feeling Penny loves rabbits, seeing as how she hates the rabbit’s foot and probably hates the idea of a severed rabbit leg around her neck. A soft fluffy brown rabbit to hop around her room and cuddle her leg is something I think she’d enjoy.

Sam: Being as lazy as Sam is, he probably wouldn't have the patience to actually take care of a pet but eh, I'll wing it. Sam is very energetic, loud and outgoing. He’d probably want a dog to run around and screw around with all over town. Something as fun and noisy and slightly destructive as he is.

Sebastian: Sebastian I could see having 1 of two types. A tarantula or a reptile, like an iguana, a bearded dragon, or a chameleon. Something that most people see as frightening or dangerous or just plain ugly, Sebastian would see as a cute little animal that needs love.

Caroline: I figure she would have a bird, such as a parakeet or a canary. Something small and colorful that sings a wonderful tune every morning.

Evelyn: Probably not a typical animal but a butterfly habitat terrarium where she can grow flowers and watch the butterflies grow as well.

George: I figured the old guy would have a stereotypical dog like an old bloodhound or basset hound who also has trouble walking. It would prefer to sit around the house and relax or sit under a shady tree on hot summer days.

Kent: I figured a war veteran would have a dog that is used in military combat, such as a German Shepard. Possibly the dog would have been his companion throughout his military career.

Linus: Like with Leah, I figured Linus would just befriend ever wild animal he could and wouldn’t choose any favorites.

Wizard: Being a magic user with access to magical objects and materials, I figured it would just make sense for Wizard to have a small pet dragon that lives with him. A dog sized purple dragon that lives inside his tower with him to keep him company.

I didn't list all characters because some of them are very hard to read, so it would be hard to really think of what kind of pet they'd enjoy having. What are some of your ideas for pets for the other villagers?

MasterYoba and ChaosAzeroth like this.
    • LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Those are actually pretty good choices. I was wondering if rats would make the list, they're my favorite pet. n_n Being that rats are very clever, Maru is a fitting owner for rats. :)

Sebastian would definitely go good with any of the "creepy crawly" variety. Tarantula is a good one, or maybe even some of those giant hissing cockroaches. My farmer has three terrariums in her house, one of which is in Seb's hangout room, so I bet he'd have something along those lines in there. :3

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

I can see Demetrius buying rats for an experiment and Maru refusing to use them as lab rats and turning them into pets instead.

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
        • Charity322

Charity322 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Elliott has the crab that made a home in his pocket. :rofl:

sunlite and Lilliput like this.
          • Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Are we sure of this? Lobster, Tom Kah, and... *kaff* Crab Cakes are all on his favorites list. Poor little crab. :poke:

sunlite likes this.
            • sunlite

sunlite Pangalactic Porcupine

If our farmer could have another pet, I'd want guinea pigs (a pair of them). They're so cuddly and fluffy! I love them sooo much. Knowing how my dogs react to my guinea pigs irl, I'd need a room to put their cage that's off-limit for the dog ingame.

I think I misinterpreted that at first...oops...

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
              • LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

I remember asking a long time ago for someone to make a mod that'd turn the rabbits into guinea pigs. They are super adorable!

• Charity322

Charity322 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You've ruined the cuteness for me now! All I can think of now is that he's fattening the crab up for later. :O

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Sacre bleu, what is zis?
                    How on earth could I miss
                    Such a sweet, little succulent crab?
                    Quelle dommage! What a loss
                    Here we go, in ze sauce
                    And some flour, I think just a dab
                    Then I stuff you with bread
                    It don't hurt, 'cause you're dead
                    And you're certainly lucky, you are
                    'Cause it's gonna be hot