1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

I wonder will this game release with/have modding tools?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Siveria, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Siveria

Siveria Big Damn Hero

I am wondering will this game release with or planned to get modding tools at a later date? I hope it does because it will add so much to the game, I play Terraria which seems simmlar to what Starbound will be, and I have a few mods for it and it'd added a ton of replayability to the game.

So, in short: Are any modding tools planned for this game so players can hopefully easly make content for it?

2. From here:
    I think there may have been other discussion about it, but I don't have anything on-hand to reference.

3. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

It would be nice if StarBound came with a modding kit, maybe not at launch but later. Kinda like the one WCIII had or Skyrims.

4. Siveria

Siveria Big Damn Hero

Nice to hear, I been pretty Excited about this game since I seen it mentioned on the Terraria forums and then I checked it out. I wanna try to get in for beta testing. Gotta find them bugs and then squash em :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.