1. Hey Guest! Stardew Valley is out today on Xbox One and PlayStation 4!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Discussion I Want You!

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Solar Ace, Jan 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Solar Ace

Solar Ace Master Chief

You there! Yes you! How would you like to be part of one of the biggest and strongest armies in the galaxy? Well you're in luck! I am recruiting people for an army I have built from scratch. Basically the idea is that we all get together and do battles, complete missions, claim planets, and destroy stuff! At the moment there are only two members, my friend Logan and myself. New members wear the scavenger set and carry three weapons: a Vintage Scoped Rifle, an Iron Assault Rifle, and an Iron Revolver. Please leave suggestions for the army's name and for servers. All recommendations are welcome!

2. Ink Sans

Ink Sans Space Hobo

Sounds interesting.

3. R3dRoost3r

R3dRoost3r Void-Bound Voyager

I have recently returned and have progressed through a good chunk solo. I can create a new character to join you.

4. Solar Ace

Solar Ace Master Chief

I am still a student so I won't be playing or replying consistently.

5. topgun26

topgun26 Intergalactic Tourist

weary intresting ok i will join still i have been looking for some's play togheter :3:3:3

6. Solar Ace

Solar Ace Master Chief

Please suggest a server for us to use. Preferably a strong server!