1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed i pay for the Pixel Tier and Silver Tier but i use one email

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by kitsune121x, Nov 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitsune121x

kitsune121x Void-Bound Voyager

now i cannot give my friend one of keys thz to humble bundle

2. J-block

J-block Pay it Forward

It gives you separate keys though

3. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

I don't think that's how it works. What about if you just forward him one of the keys when you receive it?

4. Lila

Lila Phantasmal Quasar

You are most likely referring to the recent changes in the way you redeem steam games on humble bundle.
    You do not actually get a real steam key anymore, so there is nothing to copy and paste to a friend. instead you link your humble account to steam and it automatically adds the game to your steam library when you request it. However, you do still have the ability to gift your steam redeem to someone! BEFORE you redeem it for yourself click the little gift box next to the spot where you would click to add it to your steam library. This will take you to a page where you can enter someone elses email to send it to. This is the method you will have to use with starbound when it comes out.
    The exact details are here: http://support.humblebundle.com/customer/portal/articles/1356336-gifting-steam-keys

Sorry for double, Just replying to you both so you get a notification.
    You don't get keys anymore through humble.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2013
  5. J-block

J-block Pay it Forward

By key I mean the unique URL.
    If you buy two Tiers, You'll get two tiers. They'll be separate from each other and you can just hand the other out.

And they still give keys. Just because it isn't a "serial key" doesn't make it a not a key

Jonesy likes this.
  6. Lila

Lila Phantasmal Quasar

As long as everyone understands it is still possible to gift them that's all that matters. There has been a lot of confusion all over different places lately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.