Modding Help I need a spriter and an animator!

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Khazzy, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Khazzy

Khazzy Orbital Explorer

[​IMG]
    Sorry for the large image but I'm fiddling with different .config files and my idea is to create a vehicle that somewhat mimic's player control (has a right and left and can place blocks). I'm thinking of making the mech have its own right and left tool (the girder and the shield, possible pickaxe/drill and large matter manipulator. Maybe even a way to switch between them) and give the player minor shield abilities or armor provided it they have the energy. Now it would be very resource intensive having the player craft every limp and possible some internals (maybe thats the way I'll have them have different tools is different variants of the same mech). The idea behind this is because end tier items just didn't' cut it for me, I got frustrated many times being on a threat level 10 planet and still be one shot'd, sure I could hit back just as hard but thats not the point. I see only one other mech mod and thats the mining mech (which I'm fiddling with, very nice mod btw!). This entire idea was inspired by that mod when I wanted to try and put the mining laser on it. I'm mostly looking to see if anyone's interested in helping me sprite and animated it it doesn't' have to be perfect but I'd love to work with another artist. I'd try on my own but my tablet was stolen. I also thought of alot of other ideas for mods butI'd like to start with something like this and work up to it.