1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed I feel like i'm missing something very obvious...

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Tyrindor, Apr 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyrindor

Tyrindor Space Kumquat

Bought the diamond pack, no badge and was never asked my forum name. I tweeted about the game, entered my forum name, but the button is gray and isn't even a URL for me.

What am I doing wrong? I feel stupid here because I find no one else having these problems and after 30 minutes of looking around i've given up.

2. Cyrman

Cyrman Void-Bound Voyager

Try reloading the page, some times it crashes due to a large amount of people online.

3. Tyrindor

Tyrindor Space Kumquat

I figured out how to redeem my diamond badge (simple as clicking the email I got.. lol), but the twitter badge is just a button that does nothing. I've reloaded a dozen times, do I need to link my twitter account or something?

4. Cyrman

Maybe, I just put in my username and it went through. What internet browser are you using?

5. Tyrindor

Tyrindor Space Kumquat

Firefox. Put my twitter account in my account preferences and still is just a button that does nothing. My cursor changes showing that it's a link, but clicking the button doesn't attempt to load anything.

6. Cyrman

Try using a different browser.

7. Malzakor

Malzakor Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yea try using a different browser. I had the exact same problem, couldn't get it to work with Firefox, Chrome worked for me

8. Tyrindor

Tyrindor Space Kumquat

I had to delete my tweet and retweet, then the button worked. Odd glitch, thanks guys.

9. Cyrman

No problem :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.