Digital I drew Shane cos I'm thirsty and salty that he's not a marriage option ;'(

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by darkrown, Feb 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Marose

Marose Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Am I the only one who wants a portrait version of that awesome fan art????!? I mean omg he looks hot af. You made me fall in love with him even more... fuck

Btw I don't think that his "position" at jojamart would be a problem at all lol Pretty sure he would leave that trash can if he had a better option, like, working for me or something... lmao

HimochiIsAwesome likes this.
    • darkrown

darkrown Scruffy Nerf-Herder

it's coming :D

HimochiIsAwesome and Marose like this.
      • RyuXami

RyuXami Star Wrangler

pizza boy to da rescue hhaha

HimochiIsAwesome likes this.
        • Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

...I kind of want to see a drawing of Shane in a suit, holding out a bouquet and being both blushy and grumpy about it.
          Why yes, I do want to climb him like a free, why do you ask? I like him in-game, and OP draws him so well.

Also just going to drop a comment that Shane's eyes are a dark emerald green, and the color is nice on him, but I kind of wonder what he'd look like with if his eyes were blue. (Then again, blue means Joja Mart, so he'd probably hate if they were blue.)

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
          • stringstorm

stringstorm Astral Cartographer

Its a shame because he had this really good cutscene. You and shane at the lake drinking beer. Who knows what might happen if he actually was a marriage option.

• keyboredcat

keyboredcat Void-Bound Voyager

Awesome!
              I can't wait to jump on dat tsundere traaain :megusta:

• Pudassassin

Pudassassin Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Well guys! ConcernedApe is now working on bringing Shane as new marriage candidate, alongside with Emily.
                Now we have to wait, not for long.

EltonScone likes this.