Audio I created music for Starbound

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by adrew120, Aug 18, 2013.

1. adrew120

adrew120 Space Hobo

yeah, I made a 20 second clip and I'll probably be expanding it as I go.

I'm going to assume this could be used in while the player is in a battle.

https://soundcloud.com/linx-8/starbound

thanks, and please provide feedback!

2. Andwey

Andwey Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Overall; good music. I like the beat and it just sounds amazing in general. The bass just gets me every time xD
    However, I will have to disagree with you and say that this isn't really fitting anywhere in Starbound apart from maybe a jukebox. Its just to me this is more of a song then a BGM.

Nonetheless, a good piece of music. People should definitely be flocking to it soon.

tassina likes this.
  3. Tectal

Tectal Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Agreed!

Although you definitely have a good deal of talent for this sort of thing.

tassina likes this.
  4. adrew120

adrew120 Space Hobo

tassina likes this.
  5. I like the sound you've got going, especially in #3. Actually, these would all fit nicely together in one song.
    Since the Starbound OST is orchestrated, I couldn't see something like this going with the typical BGM. But it would fit as a song that plays off an in-game device like a radio or a jukebox.
    Once you get a sizable song like this to present (2-3 minutes in length) you could maybe contact a dev. I bet they'd be most willing to incorporate community media after the release, though.

6. somers27

somers27 Orbital Explorer

I like the 3rd one the most... While it doesn't go with the orchestrated music maybe it could work as some intense boss battle music. Very good job, just make it longer I'd say :DD

EDIT: Nvm... I found the longer one on your soundcloud, very nice keep up the work! :up:

7. Difiv3

Difiv3 Space Spelunker

Nice work man! :) keep on working