I can do that ?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by M.Perruque, Mar 23, 2017.

1. M.Perruque

M.Perruque Void-Bound Voyager

Pum pum piduum *open the closet doors and extiparted his body from the deep* Wow, that's maked two years I'm hiding in my personnal closet and nobody haven't the idea to knock the doors ?!! Well, let's start les présentations...

HON HON HON. Je am a french starbounder, I'm part of weird people who buy bread a**l probes and eat it with butter and jam or oil sardine. *yummy*

I have many ID Mister Perruque is an old one, actually I prefer Ciselin. That's mean bucket in my local language. I like when we call me Karl.

Let's begin my story AND DESTROY THE FAKE LANGUAGE OF ENGLISH CAUSE FRENCH INVADED ENGLAND IN 1066 TO MAKE A FRENCH COLONY BUT THEY CREATED ENGLAND !!! FOOOLS !!! You are fake frenchs, no rage ¯\_ツ_/¯

Hum hum broum, Baguette, croissant croissant, anticonstitutionnellement...

When I am a little Shity teenager, i discover Starbound by Hazard, a good friends. And I have begining to maroufler all boss and loose my save. NEVERMIND I RESTART WITH A MODDED AS FUCK GAME, and I beatiful ship. At this moment, I'm saying to me "Woh, I'm feeling nice. Let's start some bullshit aaaaaaaannnnnnnd I'm out of fuel. CRAP !"

After loose my pony for the second or third time I DISCOVER NOVAKIDS THE STEAMPUNKS OF SPAAAAAAAAAAACE. By Satan, they travel in a space Train. WAZAAAAAAAA.

Names : Dekapode
    Race : Novakds
    Sex : Woman
    Color : Blue
    Face : Some pixel, I don't remember.
    Hair : Long (Like MY ophmmm)
    Clothes : Very randomly
    Styles : Cyberpunk and Steampunk.

I'm happy to leave my closet !!

Rima and Crossfang like this.
  2. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

...why do french people always have to... well... yell to the world that they are french?
    Oh well, I used to do the same :cato3o:

Anyway, welcome aboard! I hope you'll have a great time here!

3. M.Perruque

M.Perruque Void-Bound Voyager

Because AFK my accent confirmed when I making error it is not intentional. It's more difficult with a keyboard. The real reason it's I like to be annoying. chaotic neual...shhhhhhhhhhh

Lodish likes this.
  4. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG] at last! I guess. xD

Give me some of those beautiful baguettes~!
    Imma nom it like there's no tomorrow! :catxD:

• Read the forum rules here
    • Avoid Double posting. You can always edit your previous post.
    • You can change your forum name here
    • The Forum Signature is off by default , you can turn it on in your account preferences
    • And lastly , have fun!
    • Also, I do free starbound-related art requests here
    • and Stardew Valley - related art here

Lodish likes this.