Modding Help Hylian Weapons of Legends

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by L3W, May 14, 2016.

?

Who is your favorite Zelda Hero or Villain?

1. Zelda

13 vote(s)
    17.8%
  2. Link

32 vote(s)
    43.8%
  3. Ganondorf/Ganon

13 vote(s)
    17.8%
  4. Agahnim

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  5. Veran

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  6. Onyx

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  7. Vaati

5 vote(s)
    6.8%
  8. Zant

2 vote(s)
    2.7%
  9. Ghirahim

3 vote(s)
    4.1%
  10. Yuga

2 vote(s)
    2.7%
  1. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

Hey! Listen!!

If you want to help me out with my mod by adding new content, then I only have these few restrictions:

• Do not alter my mod assets and then use the stuff in your own mods without permission
    • Do not post anything about it on my discussion page unless you ask me first (including links)
    • You must send me a link to your update in a PM/conversation or something similar
    • Do not re-upload my assets (even altered assets) without permission
    • Do not re-upload my mod on any site (No, I won't put it on the Nexus, but maybe Steam)

Here is what you can do to help:

• Create something off of my list on my mod front-page (Yes even WIP stuff)
    • Create unique animations (Try and make it thematic to the Zelda series)
    • Create Lua scripts for old and new weapons, etc.
    • Create a Dungeon (Maybe like the ones for the Spiritual Stones from OoT)
    • Doing co-op work with me (start a conversation with me if you are interested)
    • Updating stuff for the unstable version with permission (PM me a link with the changes)
    • Create clothing and Armor/Armour
    • Create bosses (like Aquamentus, Gohma, Dodongo, Volvagia, etc.)
    • Anything else I couldn't think of ...

*Most of this stuff will be added eventually, but I simply don't have the time to do it by myself atm*

Hey! Listen!!

If another Zelda mod author wants to add his/her Zelda mod to mine then, PM me about it. I will give them credit and give a link to their profile page or mod page if desired.

I will give credit to anyone who contributes to my mod! (this only applies to things actually being added or updated to the mod).

If you have any other questions please feel free to comment below or PM me (don't spam).

Link to my Hylian Weapons of Legends mod:

http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/hylian-weapons-of-legends-glad-giraffe.2793/

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
    The Alonne likes this.
  2. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

As you know from PMs, I'm always available to help, day and night!

3. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I am going to bump this thread up because I need to address something.

I am at the point where I think working with people who have experience in things like dungeon creating and bosses would come in handy. I haven't started to dive into Lua scripting yet and I know it would help make my mod even better. I was
    hoping that there were more passionate Zelda fans out there like me that wanted to make Zelda related stuff for Starbound (I only know of a few like the Deku Race and The Legend of Zelda Link mod both outdated). And the former author of the mod hasn't been heard from in years. I mean I can't possible be one of the only few people who want to work on Zelda related mod stuff. If anyone with Json and Lua scripting experience wants to help create something for my mod, then just ask. I would be more than happy to work with you and even credit you into my thanks and my .modinfo as well as linking to you profile page.

~L3W :illuminati:

TL;DR Seriously just read it... :wot:

The Alonne and AmazonValkyrie like this.
  4. AmazonValkyrie

AmazonValkyrie Spaceman Spiff

I'm definitely signing up to create Zelda's wardrobe and Sheik's!

The Alonne and L3W like this.