1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Hungry Hungry Tonauac! 1.0.1

A better way to pray!

1. ThreeTen22

ThreeTen22 Astral Cartographer

ThreeTen22 submitted a new mod:

Hungry Hungry Tonauac - A better way to pray!

Read more about this mod...

2. Quinch

Quinch Cosmic Narwhal

I love the idea but... putting food into the cupboard and talking to him doesn't do anything beyond the generic buff.

Side note; I do have a bunch of other mods going on as well, though I think the Improved Containers mod might be the only one that fiddles with storage systems.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
  3. Quinch

Quinch Cosmic Narwhal

Oh god, I killed him!

So, on one hand, it helps to put the actual mod into the folder.

On the other hand, putting food in and talking to him made him despawn. I'll, uh, do some more experimenting.

4. ThreeTen22

hrm, do you have food stack? or another food altering mod by chance?

5. Quinch

Quinch Cosmic Narwhal

Oh hey, sorry I didn't get back to you on testing - I think I found out a possible cause.

[19:50:52.569] [Error] Exception while invoking lua function 'update'. (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/npcs/bmain.lua"]:162: (StarException) Lua Exception caught running action node blessPlayer in behavior tonauacoutpost: (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/scripts/actions/npc/tonauac.lua"]:2: attempt to call a nil value (global 'parseArgs')

Clicked him with nothing in the cupboard.
    Full log: https://pastebin.com/t0W4BGGx

Also, just to let you know, the original description mentions that it should work with modded food as well, but it doesn't seem to have any effect with FU foods. On the other hand, the effects some of them have might have something to do with it.

6. ThreeTen22

ah the lovely 1.3 changes. Sigh Ill try to fix it over the weekend.

7. Quinch

Quinch Cosmic Narwhal

No rush, man.

8. ThreeTen22