Modding Help How to fix mods broken in Stardew Valley 1.2

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 12, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mmanlapat

mmanlapat Poptop Tamer

Hi, Rush Orders is throwing errors on non-default shops. Ex. Pierre at the Egg Festival does not sell seeds but rather different items or at the flower dance, he sells stuffs instead.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Can you try that again (so the details are in the log), then reply with your latest SMAPI log?

Make sure you're using the unofficial update at the bottom, which should work fine.

They just released the Stardew Valley 1.2.29 patch to Steam, which has a possible fix for that issue (though they didn't announce it anywhere yet). Does the problem still happen with that version?

The issue also happens with the new content API in SMAPI 1.11, so there's a possible fix in the next SMAPI release. I just need to find players who still have the libgdiplus.dylib issue to test it. :)

Make sure you're using the latest Junimo Deposit Anywhere, which should fix that.

Thanks! Unfortunately that version still seems to have several errors based on the bugs section, so I can't recommend it as a replacement yet.

The best place to report that is the Rush Orders support thread. :)

• bi-chan

bi-chan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The Regen mod -for regenerating stamina- is not working anymore (maybe for some time). I don't know if it is on the list or if someone mentioned it?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Do you mean the Regen Mod by Zoryn? It has a new version that should work; I added it to the list. :)

• bi-chan

bi-chan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You are an awesome person!! :D <3 Thanks!

Pathoschild likes this.
            • Raum215

Raum215 Void-Bound Voyager

Can someone please get Improved Quality of Life working?
              Thanks!

• Voltaic123

Voltaic123 Pangalactic Porcupine

If i recall correctly, the mod isn't open source, meaning no one else has permission to work on it, and the Author hasn't been seen in a while. We'll have to wait until they come back.
                That said, if you're having the issue where it floods the SMAPI console with red text, go into your config file within the ImprovedQualityofLife folder and set EnableAutoOpenGate to False. You'll lose the auto-gate but the game will work at least. Most of the rest of the mod works.

• EleventHour

EleventHour Space Hobo

I'll give it a shot soon and respond

• momochan

momochan Void-Bound Voyager

• Luciferish

Luciferish Void-Bound Voyager

Yep! Here. During this session I had at least two letters from the BirthdayMail mod and both failed to open, though the letter symbol displayed on the mailbox. All other mail opens as normal.

Attached Files:

• mystery406

mystery406 Aquatic Astronaut

How can i make the ItemCollector mod stop attempting to draw items to process from connected chest to kegs?I set "InsertItems" to false in the "ItemCollectorConfiguration.json" but it doesn't seem to work.

Attached Files:

• 123.png
                          123.png
                          File size:
                          43.2 KB
                          Views:
                      • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Can you try loading the game again (so the details are in the log), then reply with your latest SMAPI log?

I added it to the list, and I'll look into it soon.

The best place to ask is the FarmAutomation.ItemCollector support thread.

• DatRaph

DatRaph Big Damn Hero

Did the animal mood bug really got fixed? I'm a week in(in game) since 1.2 and got a gold quality produce twice so far. With the mod that fixed it I was getting at least one every day. Or the game is just that harsh on the rolls and the mod made it easier?

• momochan

momochan Void-Bound Voyager

It ended up being my mistake for being in the wrong folder, I'm sorry! But now we know 1.11 is compatible with Enhanced Dialogue. And thank you for all the work you've been doing!

• starDotheDew

starDotheDew Space Spelunker

Could someone update the Variable Grass mod? Or if someone already did, please point me to the right direction? ty!

• kaneroo

kaneroo Subatomic Cosmonaut

I updated Get Dressed using the fix but while I was playing the game crashed and when I went back to it the mod wasn't working anymore, it says the root element doesn't exist:
                                [​IMG]

Now I've tried deleting it and installing again and I also deleted the startup preferences file but I keep getting the same message.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

I submitted a pull request to the author, and added an unofficial update to the first post in this thread. :)

The best place to ask is the Get Dressed support thread. Make sure to attach your latest SMAPI log after it happens.

• owlknight

owlknight Void-Bound Voyager

ATTENTION: Night Owl is currently broken
                                    upload_2017-5-4_19-48-38.png upload_2017-5-4_19-51-19.png

• temperedfool

temperedfool Void-Bound Voyager

@Pathoschild I got the latest version of JuminoDepositAnywhere (1.7), which didn't help. Because I wanted the "e" key fix that's included with 1.2.29, I deleted everything, reinstalled everything from scratch w/ SMAPI 1.12, and JuminoDepositAnywhere still doesn't work. The fields for placing items appear "greyed" out, and placing items gets you the same error as usual. I'm attempting to attach my error log, for what it's worth.

Just want to say, thanks for all the hard work! Hopefully this is at least useful in the "practicing coding which will/does make you money" sense!

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

I added it to the list, and I'll look into updating it soon if possible.

Yep, looks like I missed a compatibility issue when I updated Zoryn's mods. I'll release a fixed version soon. :)

Thread Status:
                                        Not open for further replies.