1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

How is it generally called!?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by HaPPyyMon, Jul 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. HaPPyyMon

HaPPyyMon Space Hobo

I bought this game when it was still in early access and then she could still forgive some bugs and shortcomings.
    Question.What the F***.Why is the game released and there are still so many bugs in it

Attached Files:

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

How about instead of complaining, you seek some assistance with whatever issues you've encountered? After all, you haven't even described the bugs you've encountered, instead of making any effort to report them.

You're welcome to start a thread in Starbound Support detailing the issue/s you've encountered, and I'm sure people will be happy to assist.

http://community.playstarbound.com/forums/support/

I'll leave this thread open for the moment in case anybody else has something to add to the discussion. However, you haven't set this thread up in a way that encourages much in the way of civil discussion, and I'll have to close the thread if it descends into arguing.

3. florinblain

florinblain Subatomic Cosmonaut

What bugs? The only issues I've had with the game were performance slowdowns.

Zlyvr likes this.
  4. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Bud, I'm sorry but the point is, not only isn't it surprising due to Starbound generator, but also. Like, there's so many games that have performance issues

In any case tho, if the performances slowdoans are the problem, there's lil' that can be done

5. PyreStarite

PyreStarite Space Kumquat

Rage quit poster, last seen 1 hour after the post.