1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

How do I use the Terramart Shipments thing?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Doublejho, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Doublejho

Doublejho Existential Complex

I get that I can only use it to sell crops and the like, but it won't work at all. There's just a "X-X" at the bottom of it. Suggestions?

2. Wazamaga

Wazamaga Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Did you enclose it? It needs to be able to "see" the sky, as in there can't be any blocks over it.

3. Doublejho

Doublejho Existential Complex

Oh. I thought I could use it from my ship, heh...

4. LilyV3

LilyV3 Master Astronaut

if we only had proper airlocks. And why does it even be send to space? every damn things seems to teleport around anyways.

N3tRunn3r likes this.
  5. Zoro the Gallade

Zoro the Gallade Big Damn Hero

It also makes it useless if you lpan on growing crops in your ship. Since you have to beam down to a planet to sell the crops anyway, you can beam down directly to the outpost...

6. Tiakatt

Tiakatt Tentacle Wrangler

Yeah I bought it hoping to use it on my ship and was disappointed. Still might set it up as a decoration in the cargo hold I guess.

7. Bahroth

Bahroth Star Wrangler

I found out you can get a "colonist" on your ship the same as planets, so now I have a merchant at the ready on my ship at all times to sell.

I find that the colonists really make the Terramart Shipment objects redundant.

Steamarrowe and N3tRunn3r like this.
  8. Steamarrowe

Steamarrowe Void-Bound Voyager

Almost, but not exactly. Apparently, selling crops and farm products (even things like AA Batteries and static cells) will sell at a 30% rate, instead of a 20% rate at regular merchants.

9. Kirbyroth

Kirbyroth Pangalactic Porcupine

10. MrVauxs

MrVauxs Giant Laser Beams