How do I get a better rocket launcher?

Discussion in 'Starbound FAQs, Q&A, and General Help' started by aozgolo, Jan 29, 2017.

1. aozgolo

aozgolo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Been playing this game for a bit now and found out my favorite ranged weapon is the rocket launcher, love the guided rocket feature, and I'll gladly trade high energy consumption for powerful bursts... problem is I have a rather weak rocket launcher and haven't found any new upgrades in awhile. There also doesn't seem to be any good unique weapon equivalent.

I am presuming finding these types of weapons is random and I just need to keep plugging away at new worlds, new chests, new enemy drops, but just curious if there's any way to narrow it down, like locations where I'm more likely to find such things, or if I'm 100% at the mercy of RNG?

2. Kirbyroth

Kirbyroth Pangalactic Porcupine

RNG gods yea. They not craftable in vanilla SB. Pretty much have to go to more dangerous planets to find better ones or see if there a mod that lets you makes um.

3. Freeshield

Freeshield Poptop Tamer

There's a mod That let's you take apart parts of weapons and make weapons of your own so That would be a good mod to use to get a good rocket launcher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk