How about a Treasure Hunt?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KayVeeRiot, Jun 5, 2017.

1. ChaosAzeroth

ChaosAzeroth Existential Complex

I feel silly, I don't see where to e-mail them.

• MouseyPounds

MouseyPounds Cosmic Narwhal

It was on page 2:

• KayVeeRiot

KayVeeRiot Big Damn Hero

Im so happy that you like it lol im glad you enjoyed the treasure!

• KayVeeRiot

KayVeeRiot Big Damn Hero

Kai has been sent back home! Happy Hunting and make sure you post results here!

• ChaosAzeroth

[​IMG]

Is it bad I had no idea a gym was in here and guessed there must be due to the refreshing comment?

Love the box! Thanks for taking the time to do this. :3

Also adding those are my first dino eggs EVER! <3

• KayVeeRiot

KayVeeRiot Big Damn Hero

Im so happy you loved the Hunt!!!!!

• ChaosAzeroth

It was great, I learned something new about that place which was really neat!

• KayVeeRiot

KayVeeRiot Big Damn Hero

I thought your character was really neat ^_^ Almost Sephiroth-like or Sesshomaru-like

ChaosAzeroth likes this.
                  • LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

I guess the gym is only on the men's side, I just went and checked when I was in my game and I didn't see it. We do have a large vanity area though. *eyeroll*

• KayVeeRiot

KayVeeRiot Big Damn Hero

Yea its only slightly sexist hahaha

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
                      • JB_Markowicz

JB_Markowicz Void-Bound Voyager

Wow, this came right in time, i'm doing a new save for a project, a chest with some sprinklers, wine and itens for the CC would make things alot faster, it'd also be really fun, after that i might make you part of the project in some way :D Theres just one thing : I don't know how to send the files to you :V

Seriously, i have no idea of how to do it -.-

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2017
                        • KayVeeRiot

KayVeeRiot Big Damn Hero

Did you read through the whole forum? Theres a page on here somewhere where i tell exactly how to to send. But heres the short version =) Click your windows, type in %AppData% in the search and hit enter, find your stardew folder, click it then click saves, all your characters names will be there, compress an ENTIRE folder dont compress peices compress the entire named folder into a zip file and send it via email. My email is kayveeriot@mail.com, then just tell me here if you sent it so i know when to check =)

JB_Markowicz likes this.
                          • JB_Markowicz

Ok, i'll put only the save i want you to put the treasure into, hope it works, last time i tried to send it but the email didn't let me. aaaaaaand.... sent! Thanks, bye :]

Sent it :3

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2017
                            • Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Take it easy there... if you click on KayVeeRiot's icon you can see she hasn't been online for about five hours now. I'm sure she'll get to your save file and reply when she's got the time, but she certainly has other things to occupy her day! Just relax and give her a chance.

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Yeah only some of us lurk the forum multiple times a day. >.> <.<

....What. I just really like it here okay? X3

MouseyPounds, sunlite and Lilliput like this.
                                • Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

One-word posts are prohibited under forum rules.

Stacking multiple posts together is also discouraged. Please use the edit button to expand a post instead of double- or triple-posting.

And please don't make off-topic posts.

• JB_Markowicz

I'd like to see you wait the whole day for something that's never gonna come, i mean, being serious now, if it were me, i'd leave the page opened since there are people counting on me, i've been waiting these 5 hours that she's offline :V

I didn't knew that, maybe because it wasn't in the rules, the closest i found was spam, but it's not the case -.- sorry

• ChaosAzeroth

I waited a few days for mine. Patiently. Often have to wait MONTHS for things I want. having to wait =/= never going to come honestly. It sucks, I'll be fair, but it's a part of life. What's worse is harassing people who are doing a free service. They don't HAVE to be doing this. It cost you nothing, but it costs them time.

• JB_Markowicz

Wow, really?! 0_0 Then you're the most patient person ever, the thing is that i'm not patient, i'm not harrasing, i'm just saying that i'd alredy make it and put the chest there if it was me, and no, it does costs my time cause instead of playing Stardew Valley, i'm here looking for something to do while she must be having lots of fun with some random things, and i can't play stardew valley, because i gave the files, so i don't have the save anymore, SDV is one of the only things that keep my enterteinment bar high enough for me to survive the day, actually, i think i'm gonna die this night, tell my family i loved them, and tell my dog to stop peeing on the laudron. Also, to make things worse, my school starts tomorrow, so this would be like, perfect time for me to have fun in my last day of holidays until summer, now i can't play Stardew Valley anymore -.- I knew i shouldn't have depended on others when the subject is responsabillity

Summary : It's not that hard to spend 5 minutes of your time while other people are waiting 7 hours

• The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

The user is doing the service out of her own volition, they are not beholden to you for anything.
                                          So you must be patient, there is no 2nd option. They will respond to you when they have some free time to do so.

If you continue to badger the user. I will have to escalate.

Edit.
                                          Anyway back on topic.
                                          Everyone keep in mind the OP is doing this because she loves the game and community.
                                          If you want to run your own treasure hunts for other users - you are free to do so.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
                                            ChaosAzeroth and Lilliput like this.