How about a Treasure Hunt?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KayVeeRiot, Jun 5, 2017.

1. LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Dude, if someone ever gives me a furniture catalog while I'm still in year one (which I'm not on my current save) I would love them forever. I get SO annoyed that we can't purchase that until we upgrade our house.

Lilliput and sunlite like this.
    • Jack Of Shades

Jack Of Shades Pangalactic Porcupine

Yeah! I mean, what the hell?! They act like the beginning house is utter garbage and cannot ever have furniture. Like its not worthy. Granted it is small and decorating it proves an issue for space. But like damn! Let me make that choice!!! Lol

sunlite and LuthienNightwolf like this.
      • LuthienNightwolf

Thank you!!! lol I was so pissed when I found that out, I had worked so hard to save the money to get it. I never upgrade the house until the beginning of year 2, that's a long time to try and make the starter cabin look pretty with only what Robin feels like selling.

sunlite likes this.
        • KayVeeRiot

KayVeeRiot Big Damn Hero

The furniture catalog is my favorite treasure to give out haha

sunlite and LuthienNightwolf like this.
          • Jack Of Shades

First save it took me nearly a year and a half to get it and I never knew it existed. I was pretty blown away.
            Well then you are a stardew goddess of gifts! Lol May those tiny junimos bless you.

• KayVeeRiot

KayVeeRiot Big Damn Hero

Lol i like that "Stardew Goddess Of Gifts"

• Jack Of Shades

After all you've done thus far? Should be your forum title now. Lol

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

This. I would be very happy to have the requirements changed to either you upgrading the house /or/ building a shed, which after all, would need to be decorated. That way there's still a barrier but you have some choice in the matter!

• KayVeeRiot

KayVeeRiot Big Damn Hero

Lol I wish it was, Ive no idea how the forum title is changed

• LuthienNightwolf

It seems to be based on number of posts, comments, likes, etc. You get a new title every time you hit a milestone or get an achievement.

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

http://community.playstarbound.com/help/titles/

Poof! There you go!

• sunlite

sunlite Pangalactic Porcupine

Can I suggest some gifts that I think are pretty cool for married saves? The marriage candidates all have their own weapon, like Haleys iron and sams old guitar, that are unobtainable. I think for married saves you could give them the weapon of their spouse, lol.

KayVeeRiot and LuthienNightwolf like this.
                          • Jack Of Shades

Okay, so... I looked up Stardew's Minimum requirements to play it. My computer either meets MOST of the requirements or surpasses them. Which is friggin' shocking considering this thing is almost a piece of crap. My only issue right now is figuring out this: Graphics: 256 mb video memory, shader model 3.0+
                            No idea. Even when opening my graphics card properties. And then comes the REAL dilemma... do I want to purchase this game for the 4th time?

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

A fourth time? Aside from the PS4 (Which without scrolling back through multiple threads, I believe was what you said you were using) what are the other two?

@KayVeeRiot , I've been meaning to ask which item spawner you were using to create these, actually!

• KayVeeRiot

KayVeeRiot Big Damn Hero

Awww cmon i cant give out my secrets like that? anybody could read this and get the mod instead of joining the hunt!

• KayVeeRiot

KayVeeRiot Big Damn Hero

You can play stardew on damn near any laptop because it is so basic. also DUUHHHHHHHHHHHH you wanna get it!!!! but also how tf you end up paying for it 4 times? is it not on your steam?

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Or, you could, y'know, just note me with it. :p

• Jack Of Shades

Let's say I misunderstood a few things and bought the physical after the digital. And then the Xbox.lol

Stryder87 and KayVeeRiot like this.
                                      • Stryder87

Stryder87 Giant Laser Beams

You can NEVER own too many copies of a game like this! I, personally, own about 6 copies of the original XCOM, and multiple copies of the sequals. Original diskettes, then CDs, then Steam, then GoG... mostly so I could keep playing it on my newer hardware long after the original copies wouldn't work (who has a FDD these days?!?). :catwink:

• Jack Of Shades

Well then I don't feel so bad anymore. Haha
                                          Anyway, sorry for derailing the topic. Just excited that I can maybe play on pc. Lol