1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Help Hosting a StarBound Server

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by IllusiveEnergy, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Landlaw

Landlaw Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Its 19,99
    Its not cheap, i want to try your server, but how works? Configuration is online?

2. NitrousNetworks

NitrousNetworks Intergalactic Tourist

You get access to the server via a control panel with a filemanger, from there you can edit your configs and stuff. Use PROMO "CHRISTMAS" for 50% off.

Landlaw likes this.
  3. NitrousNetworks

Hi, it was actually £10 a month yesterday, however because the game is new the price was a placeholder. We had a 15 man server using 60% CPU and 6Gb RAM!

And thank you, I am glad you enjoyed out service.

4. Landlaw

I will try. Can you help me?

5. Landlaw

I send you a inbox

6. NitrousNetworks

7. Pepsi Blue

Pepsi Blue Void-Bound Voyager

Nitrous, I might have to chat with ya as well. Eventually.

8. NitrousNetworks

Cool, our live support is always online :)

9. Pepsi Blue

Pepsi Blue Void-Bound Voyager

It's only 50% off for the first month?

10. NitrousNetworks

Yes mate :)

11. Landlaw

Lets try Nitrous-Networks :D

12. Correnzo

Correnzo Space Hobo

I do VPS hosting. You can message me in here or talk to me on teamspeak @ teamspeak.digital-cache.com

I dont have a fancy access panel you can get into, my stuff is remote controlled using Teamviewer8. I can put together a machine that will host a small server for you and some friends, and meet your budget requirements.

13. kavex

kavex Space Penguin Leader

if you are only planning on a few friends then I'd could just use a cheap VPS or if you have an extra ok computer sitting in a back room, I'd used that.

14. BeLGaRioNGZ

BeLGaRioNGZ Aquatic Astronaut

I think this game was programmed by monkeys or something similar. I got a VPS 2 cores, 2 ghz each and 4 GB RAM and it is not enough. I have 2 players connected right now and that is enough to get max performance of CPU. Please, improve your code, release memory. When all people got disconnected, memory didn't go down. If you guys think that your servers with 512MB of RAM is going to be enough, you were so wrong.

15. guixxx

guixxx Space Hobo

just bought the service but can't manage to change my server password through the default_configuration.config file. ): I've already restarted the server inumerous times and also stop/start for no avail.

i wonder what i need to do to make it works.

16. helio

helio Orbital Explorer

17. kavex

I don't have your issues

I have a 1GB Ram Cloud Server for just me and two other friends and it works fine. I'm running linux of course

1 Core 2.0GHz to 3GHz

18. kavex

19. helio

helio Orbital Explorer

20. kavex

Why thank you!
    I didn't know DigitalOcean was so popular. It is a really affordable cloud hosting