WIP Horse into a Stag

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Renisil, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Renisil

Renisil Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've been debating tackling this myself but I thought it might be interesting to make the horse mount into a magestic mythical stag.
    I'm unsure of the constraints to the sprites so I was hoping to get a few of y'alls advice on making new sprites for this.

michiewolf and BlushingCreep like this.
    • Renisil

I'm struggling currently on how to turn the XNB files into something I can edit. I've tried downloading daravin's xnb node thing but I can't figure out how to get it to work.

• Oyakodown

Oyakodown Subatomic Cosmonaut

• Renisil

Progress has been made! Thank you Oyakodown for that album, I was able to get the file turned into a .png!
        Also I want to thank Aternova as I've been working off their carrier dragons because they have a beautiful sleek design and the run-cycle on them is lovely.

This is what i've got, just need to finish up the rest of the poses.
        https://i.gyazo.com/d99856f7e8a9e24587b81612715661cf.png

(edit: https://i.gyazo.com/de766dbeb5b04f2e70bfd68e121a3251.png Got the whole first row done, starting on side-view)

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
          fideliter and Toumato like this.
        • Renisil

Update: Finished the sprite, now I just need to get enough damn hardwood to make my stable since I've been putting it off, and try this baby out!

Teien and fideliter like this.
          • fideliter

fideliter Aquatic Astronaut

I'm so excited to see the finished product! Those sprites look wonderful!

• Renisil

nickelcurry likes this.
            • Renisil