Homestuck Clan Thread: It's 4:13 Somewhere

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Starstucks Clan, Apr 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starstucks Clan

Starstucks Clan Group Account

[​IMG]
    This image is a link, by the way. It tells you about Homestuck!

Members
    Lands
    Musics
    Statistics
    Thread
    Thread 2.0
    Thread v3
    The Calamity
    Thread IV
    Clan Thread
    Clan Thread: The Seconding
    Clan Thread: Third Reich

Hello, and welcome to the MSPA clan chat thread! This chat thread was made for the purpose of bringing people who enjoy both Homestuck and Starbound. The links above are, at first our members list and other info, then our old shenanigans from when we used the Chat Section, so you can click around if you want to read a little bit about us before you decide to join.
    After some turmoil and STRIFE! we finally decided on making a clan thread, though still using it as a chat thread, for the convenience of having an official rule set and member list. There is no designated leader, and there never will be.
    Some members of our thread enjoy the more theoretical side of Homestuck, and can help you find your own Mythological Role if you would like.
    Relinies and Padexin have compiled this document (so far incomplete) as a way of keeping track of the basic meanings behind titles; general personality traits that those with the same title would have in common. If you want to find your own title, talk to us. We can invite you to a PM where we help you with that.
    It's good to note, if you would like to be added to the Members list, you probably will have to either request it (placing you in the Honorary Members section) or have Relinies and Padexin help you find your title.

We have the Donger Cup, a big pokemon tournament that we host every so often using Pokemon Showdown (there are other less important events as well, such as Risk of Dongers and Team Dongers 2). The current Donger Cup holder is Exxion.
    From time to time, Relinies will also host servers for various games, among them Terraria, Minecraft, Risk of Rain, Team Fortress 2, Garry's Mod, Magicka, Toribash, and most games you may request!
    The IP address for all of these will always be 99.64.133.166, unless the IP should change for some odd reason.
    However, we have a dedicated server for Starbound purchased by lumenLupus, hosted on 148.251.12.51
    Some of these people are frightening. They like to keep track of one another with a shipping grid, and here it is.
    The old version can be found here.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
    Shark, Alucard I, Padexin and 4 others like this.
  2. FIRST!!!!11111!!!!!11

3. Ikbenbeter

Ikbenbeter Pangalactic Porcupine

bapsplingo

4. J-block

J-block Pay it Forward

[​IMG]

Welcome to Can Town, population: us.

5. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Dammit, I hate everyone of you, but goddamn if I'm not staying for the bapslingo

6. Is the word "Always" necessary in the thread title?
    #nitpick

7. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

Lemon sausage.

Padexin and elusiveTranscendent like this.
  8. J-block

J-block Pay it Forward

It's always 4:13 everywhere.

9. Padexin

Padexin Big Damn Hero

Best 10000 post 20k14

10. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"20k14"

"20k"
    WELCOME TO THE YEAR 20000

11. Padexin

Padexin Big Damn Hero

I thought it sounded better that way, but I'll take it out if you want
    Also, we need a suitable image to replace "THE END"

12. Exxion

Exxion King Homestuck V

Agreed
    Shouldn't have "always"
    999/10

13. Ikbenbeter

14. If it stays, the thread shall be implanted in my head as "It's Always 4.." because that's the maximum amount of characters that the Firefox tabs allow.

15. Padexin

Padexin Big Damn Hero

It should be

16. The Demon of Borders

The Demon of Borders King Homestuck 4.13

17. Ikbenbeter

for me its just "Homestuck"

18. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

We need nightclaw's r34 stuff

Hue, maybe we can image macro HOMESTUCK onto the pic in the kickstarter for the game

elusiveTranscendent likes this.
  19. Ikbenbeter

use ikimaru's 413 art.

20. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

You know, I expected that, but I didn't want it

elusiveTranscendent likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.