Hi neeerds. u v u

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Palladion, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Palladion

Palladion Subatomic Cosmonaut

Joking joking. You guys are more like LOSERS!! /endsarcasm

I'm Palladion, alternatively Pallas. I'm an artist and spriter, and a roleplayer. I found this place after finding out there was a monster competition here, interested in only the contest, but then the game itself piqued me! Really, I hope I'll be able to become a great addition to this community. :D

2. Tiger

Tiger Phantasmal Quasar

I'm a geek :geek:
    Welcome to the forums! I hope you already posted your submission... Anyhow, will you be hanging around the art and fan art sections?

3. Palladion

Geeks, nerds, all the same. Time to die. ;l

Possibly! However, I'll probably just be around critiquing the anatomy instead of actually drawing because i am so so lazy hahabhdsfjdbaagkbjgk
    But I'll mostly just be around the talkie talk places and quietly lurking the contest section. quietly lurking and judging you people mentally about your entries

u v u

4. Doctor Whooves

Doctor Whooves Starship Captain

I prefer the term "lunatic". Perhaps "crackpot". Maybe even "psycopath" if you're feeling a bit bold.

Anywho, welcome to the forums! I'm not much of an artist, but neither am I a good critic. So I tend to stay away from visual arts in general. It's quite sad, really.

5. 777eza

777eza Existential Complex

Greetings am I gamer myself who likes sci-fi and making 3d art oh god I am a nerd :cry:

6. Space Core

Space Core Pangalactic Porcupine

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!

7. Hostail

Hostail Pangalactic Porcupine

Welcome to the big forum family, hope you will enjoy your stay here :)

8. Symbiote-Mullet

Symbiote-Mullet Space Spelunker

Nutter is a good one. Have you tried nutter?
    Oh, hello there by the way. Have fun here won't ye?

Ahem. So.
    You enter a 10 ft by 10 ft room. The walls are stone, and there is a torch on one of the walls.
    There is an orc guarding a treasure chest.
    What is your next action?
    ROLEPLAY FOR MY AMUSMENT! Roll them dice! ROLL THEM! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Space Core likes this.
  9. Space Core

ok i attempt to sneak behind the orc, i roll 14 plus my stealth skill of 12.

10. Symbiote-Mullet

Very good! The Orc manages to not see you dispite having seen you when you came in.
    You are now behind the Orc. What do you do?

Space Core likes this.
  11. Space Core

stupid brute, i'd like to perform a sneak attack using my +3 burning rapier, i roll a 11 on my attack plus a BAB of 4 and my magic weapons bonus of 3, For damage i roll a 5 plus my rapiers bonus of 3, on my sneak attack dice i roll a 1 and a 3 dealing a total of 12 damage.

12. Symbiote-Mullet

Unfortunately you miss, the Orc was an illusion!
    The real Orc leas out of the treasure chest in mythril banded mail, armed with a flaming greataxe.
    Oh yes, and it's not a treasure chest, it's a mimic.
    What is your action?

Space Core likes this.
  13. Space Core

ahh excellent, I run like hell.

14. Spacefawx

Spacefawx Big Damn Hero

:raccoon:I shot the orcs head off and then make firewood out of that mimic....:raccoon:

15. Space Core

...godmoding noob...

16. Joxalot

Joxalot Subatomic Cosmonaut

Sense Motive on that Mimic
    I bet he's bluffing...

17. Spacefawx

Spacefawx Big Damn Hero

:raccoon:Gahahhahah xD:raccoon:

18. Kelp

Kelp Big Damn Hero

Welcome to the forums Palladion (darn nerd) Don't be too shy now, the community is nice and you will have lots of fun talking to us.

Well I'm sure you'll fit in. You said that you're an artist/spriter? Well, I hope to see some of your work later, maybe some fanart?. Seeing as you're interested in Starbound, you may find "Terraria" to be a fitting game to keep your head from exploding because of the excitement. It's similar to Starbound, and Tiy (the main guy behind starbound) worked on it as well.

19. Bamseper

Bamseper Ketchup Robot

I'm pround of my nerdness! Welcome!!:geek:

20. Palladion

Hi! Of course I know about Terraria, as I am a veteran player (ohh daaamn ego explosion here) it's kind of how I detected Starbound. It sure is sad at how it ended, but there's another game to look forward to now I guess!! u v u

Thanks for all your lovely greetings/comments, (along with our of course needed roleplaying HAHA) you guys!! :> I already feel like a coolio. Of course, I didn't need to remind myself of that.