Hi, I'm Michelle!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by MichelleEnd, May 28, 2013.

1. Mukin

Mukin Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hi Michelle welcome to the starbound community

2. Zaniel

Zaniel Space Penguin Leader

Don't be embarrassed about your social anxiety, or using gaming as an outlet. I'm not ;)

3. Mr. Mistah

Mr. Mistah Phantasmal Quasar

Hello Michelle, welcome to the community.

Wow I'm actually surprised to see some social anxiety people here. I feel that someone should make a social anxiety thread for some reason. I too have social anxiety, and I feel much safer conversing with people on the net. It actually allows me to give some time for me to think of what to say rather than in real life I would either say something regretful or give people a blank stare for a while. :p

EDIT: Just wanted to add that you look beautiful. (insert jawdrop emote here)

4. T-Rex

T-Rex Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

I'm always here! i will listen..... :D

Will go out with me? <3 huh? <3 <3 <3

and

Welcome to the forums

I'm T-rex, the Official Dino of Starbound. If you ever need some Blood, just Call Me! :proper:

5. PureWillkuer

PureWillkuer Starship Captain

Welcome to the Forums :D Have fun :DD

MichelleEnd likes this.
  6. MichelleEnd

MichelleEnd Guest

Added a photo of myself is anyone is interested =/

7. PureWillkuer

Seeing someone is female is enough for most of the people to be interessted :rolleyes: I think thats just how it is^^

8. Mr. Mistah

Well not for me, I don't go for just any female on the internet. I think shes interesting because of her social anxiety, because I have it too, and I'm glad to find people with social anxiety.

Also she has a nice smile :p, look at the photo.....LOOK AT IT!

9. T-Rex

T-Rex Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Meeeeee! :D LOL

10. MEWMEW

MEWMEW Existential Complex

HELLO MICHELLE I AM TYPIMHG YJIOS REALLY FAST SO IT MAKES YOUR VISIT ERE VERUY FUN AND EXCITING I HOPE YOU ENKOY IT HERE BY TNE WAY YOUR FACE IS SO PRETTY I'D LOVE TO WEAR IT

MichelleEnd likes this.
  11. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Hello there! Welcome to the Forums (Where you will determinately NOT find the most craziest shit ever (HE LIES) )
    Have a good time here, and watch out for those poptarts!

12. Endyron

Endyron Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Welcome!:)

13. PureWillkuer

Thats why i wrote most of the people not everyone ;)

14. Mr. Mistah

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

right :rofl:

15. Kernkin

Kernkin Subatomic Cosmonaut

Aren't you a very beautiful young woman! I love your eyes by the way ;).

MichelleEnd likes this.
  16. HonestAvery

HonestAvery Big Damn Hero

Heyhey, I talked with you on the chat thingy last night! Along with a bunch of other people. Welcome! I too am new, so yeah!

I think everyone is either socially anxious or just hides it well. It's always so much easier on the Internet, because you can be whatever you want, right? But that's just it. You gotta worry about how real people are. Personally, I gained a bunch of social ability (face to face with people) FROM being more real and active online! You've already taken great strides admitting your girlitude, which is awesome beteedubs (my sister is also a gamer albeit much less so than I), so I think you'd be amazed how easy it is to overcome social anxiety when you put effort into it.

Course, I am still always the quiet one in gettogethers. But when I talk, people listen, so that's a plus! It also helps that I like to make people laugh. ^^

Kernkin likes this.
  17. caleb451

caleb451 Space Spelunker

Word up, Michelle, from a fellow new person around these parts, and also a fellow socially anxious one as well.

Cheers!

Kernkin likes this.
  18. Heartstrings

Heartstrings Giant Laser Beams

Hi, I'm tired. I'm going back to bed.

19. Huami

Huami Pangalactic Porcupine

pretty! welcome to starbound! ^^

20. Mr. Mistah

Alright somebody's got to make social anxiety thread just for the heck of it, or maybe to discuss social anxiety. :D