Hi I am A Elven Ninja ;)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by aquaclaw, May 24, 2012.

?

Your first day on starbound and u see a elf what do u do?

1. *GASP* AN ELF OMG *runs up to it* lets team togerther

48.0%
  2. wth ignore it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ...

8.0%
  4. attack it

8.0%
  5. grab a gun *pow pow pow*

28.0%
  6. just say hi and ignore him/her

8.0%
  1. Joxalot

Joxalot Subatomic Cosmonaut

What about alignment?

2. mutanicdecreeper

mutanicdecreeper Poptop Tamer

3. Fleshwarper

Fleshwarper Subatomic Cosmonaut

I mentioned it under Character Description. Or do you need to know what they are? 'Cause Mutanic just nailed it on the head :up:

mutanicdecreeper likes this.
  4. Yulani

Yulani Aquatic Astronaut

Set a course for Lawful Neutral, Number One.

5. aquaclaw

aquaclaw Subatomic Cosmonaut

your a HERO!i havent read everything u have said but i will soon
    ok, i will have no hunger or stuff like that because i was p-ed of when minecraft had hunger :(

6. aquaclaw

OH YEA DnD CAME IN TODAY JUST I AM GOING ON HOLADAY!!!!! playing dnd elven style oh btw i have a elven clan

Fleshwarper likes this.
  7. aquaclaw

ok look if ur going to have a hissy at whatever i say i will *slides sword slightly out of pouch* ... remove you... silently... and quickly...
    Untitled.png

MurkyDragon likes this.
  8. Joxalot

When you guys playing? The DM has any problem with a CE cleric of Erythnul?

9. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Really? I'd like to see you try and kill a near immortal Dragon. Come at me bro!

10. Joxalot

I don't get what you mean with this... It's not like being a follower of The Many implies being a character of immense power right off the bat. And a lvl 1 cleric can't do poop against a goddamn dragon, of corse!... Unless he/she rolls a quad-crit.

But put a few levels and items in the mix, he/she can wreck a "near immortal" dragon.

11. aquaclaw

" THATS IT!!!!" aquaclaw leaps into the air and comes in for a hit as murkey breaths green swamp fire it disapears, aquaclaw was a illution and now slices murkeys back 1,0000,725,801 Times as he penatrated murkeys skin deaply.murkey trys to hit aqua with his tail but aquaclaw matrixly and fastly doges the attack and uses a anchent elven power to blast murkey so far away that he/she withed thay had never been born ( oh an i ma a boy elf )

12. aquaclaw

*after the battle*

*walks of slowly* i thort u were near inmortal, hehehe *Puts His 2 sword back in pouch* see's something on ground, ooo a dragon scale * crafts into a sharp ninja star* hehehe more weppons for meh

13. Joxalot

I roll bluff on tha pile of hay over there.

14. Fleshwarper

My avatar is a picture of my character from my D&D game. I wish I could play with you guys... Although, I think level 31 is a bit too much for the beginning of a game. *sigh* :( I kept the same character through all my games after I got the Lords of Madness book and rolled up my first Fleshwarper class.

15. Joxalot

31? You probably eat Balors for breakfast!
    I never got far on lvl-wise. I wish I had A serious IRL group, not the same old group I end up playing with.
    I really wanted to play with skilled people.
    How long have you been playing, Flesh?

Fleshwarper and mutanicdecreeper like this.
  16. mutanicdecreeper

mutanicdecreeper Poptop Tamer

yes i remember the first time i played dnd. fleshwarper was like lvl 25 and i was lvl 1. it took me less than a year to get to lvl 21 because of all the epic xp. now im an epic druid that can unmake all man made things i a mile radius and if that doesnt work, i will send a dire avalanche on your ass. we have been trying to figure out how to play DnD over the internet, when we figure out the specifics we should roll dice :rofl:

Fleshwarper likes this.
  17. Joxalot

I wonder what a level 20 cleric can do.

18. Fleshwarper

Well, my character does still have a big ruby with a Balor's soul trapped in it lying around somewhere, I think I sold it to another one of my PC's for a magic weapon.
    I've been DMing for over 15 years now, and somewhere along the line I learned to run a character at the same time without breaking the game or knowing about everything ahead of time.
    I miss playing with my old group from high school, but it's been years since I had a good group to play with. Lately I just play with Mutanic and sometimes one other.
    As far as the power of my 31st lvl... Let's just say that given some time he could probably do most anything. He now lives on a tiny moon that he made so he could live a little more peacefully. He is an Aberration so, nobody likes him that much (Paladins and mostly all Druids) he even created an epic-spell to craft a new creature that would breed true and now they are running around populating the mood he made... It was lonely.

19. Fleshwarper

Depends on your alignment I guess. But, if you're talking chaotic evil.... I'd say there is a good chance you could kill most shit outright by making it roll a fortitude save against massive damage when you cast the Harm spell... Or, you could always contact your patron deity directly with prayer and ask in for "blessings" or favors.... Heck if your cleric was devout enough the deity might choose to make you it's avatar or champion. Ah, clerics... Most of the numb nut's I play with just want to swing swords. It would be nice to roll with a good (evil) cleric.

20. Joxalot

Wow hahaha this is incredible. Once you get to epic levels the game is pretty much a deadly sandbox, really impressive!

Ever fought a Neutronium Golem?

Fleshwarper likes this.