Hi I am A Elven Ninja ;)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by aquaclaw, May 24, 2012.

?

Your first day on starbound and u see a elf what do u do?

1. *GASP* AN ELF OMG *runs up to it* lets team togerther

48.0%
  2. wth ignore it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ...

8.0%
  4. attack it

8.0%
  5. grab a gun *pow pow pow*

28.0%
  6. just say hi and ignore him/her

8.0%
  1. aquaclaw

aquaclaw Subatomic Cosmonaut

hi people i am a elf and i have a clan and if anyone wants to be freands u can send a message to my Thx

LordChickenMan likes this.
  2. Fleshwarper

Fleshwarper Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hey Aquaclaw, welcome. What got you into elves? Please say Dungeons & Dragons. X3

3. aquaclaw

well i am a fan of MMORPG's with elves and DaD sounds cool, but i carnt download files biger than 3 GB at MAX!!!! (unless its starbound) my monthly download space is 5gb so... yea is DD online a small(ish) download?

EDIT: i have WOW, ragnarok, maplestory, terraria, minecraft, RotMG, and other browser games ;)

4. Fleshwarper

I was talking about old fashioned pencil and paper, dice rolling D&D. I didn't much care for the online version. You should look up a D&D wiki and get some friends together and play. You can do so much more with your imagination and some good friends :up: Oh, and it kicks ass to be an elf in D&D, I've been a dungeon master for over fifteen years and it just keeps getting better.

5. aquaclaw

is it like a bourd game that u buy or what?

6. aquaclaw

oh can u teach me how to play? plz... and plz ancer my other question

7. Fleshwarper

D&D is a bunch of books with rules for different situations. You create your character and roll up it's stats, once everyone you are playing with is ready the DM starts to tell you a story of where you are and what is going on around you. You and the other players can then tell the DM what you do like, got to the nearest pub to find quests or shop for items at a market place, or just go pick fits with monsters and NPCs. Everything is recorded on paper and the whole basis of the game is played with dice. The harder it is to do something the higher you have to roll, but your stats add to the roll so if you have a high strength for example you could break a door down even with a low dice roll, where as someone with a low strength might roll high but not get enough bonus from their stat to meet the challenge number that is set by the rules.

I could rant about this for hours but your best bet is to look it up on google or something and see if you can find a wiki...

In fact here: http://www.wizards.com/dnd/

8. Fleshwarper

I think the online download was not to big, it has been a year or so since I played online so I don't really remember how big the file was but, it didn't take that long to download. I just found it more fun to play with friends at the table that way we could do whatever we wanted.

9. aquaclaw

thanks i will look at that and would we be able to play online together? like the old ver.idk how is there like a computer vertion where we can show what we did?

10. aquaclaw

i have had a look and doant dungon masters just watch and make missions and stuff? or did i read it wrong

11. aquaclaw

i might be buying the bourd set tomorow of ebay, hope we can talk together more ( i will allways be a elf assassin,rouge or monk ;) )

12. Tomhaloboy

Tomhaloboy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Im an Elf too! :D

13. Tomhaloboy

i Love the D&D Pencil and paper you should really get it

14. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Hello there. I bealive we have aquainted before! I am Dragon Lord Murky Dragon! Its good to see you.
    AND NO FLIPPIN ELF SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO RIDE THE BACK OF A LIZARD!

15. Tomhaloboy

I have A dragon friend ^_^ his name is Odving

MurkyDragon likes this.
  16. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

I wish to meet him. Ask him to comment on my profile, SO DECREES THE CURRENT DRAGON LORD! ( I refuse to stop RPing ok!?) WHO SAID THAT!:devil:

17. Tomhaloboy

he Helped me Fight off the Orcs :3

MurkyDragon likes this.
  18. Tomhaloboy

i dont know....hes Quite Busy ill see if i can find him.....

MurkyDragon likes this.
  19. Tomhaloboy

im sorry he is unavabiable right now.....i think he is out Hunting poptops.....

20. Fleshwarper

Ah ha! Another elf... And a dragon. This should be amusing.
    Hey Aquaclaw, shoot me a message when you get those books. I am curious to see if you would rather be a player or a dungeon master or try and do both.