1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey Can Anyone Gift Me Starbound?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by ThunderVoltzSB, Apr 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThunderVoltzSB

ThunderVoltzSB Space Hobo

Hi, I am ThunderVoltz
    Today I will tell you why I want starbound and why you should help me out and gift it to me!
    I am a gamer and I love games, so when one of my friends told me about Starbound I became exited! Then I found that it costed 14.99 and I cannot get it because of this.
    My steam account is ThunderVoltzST
    Thanks,
    Thunder

2. Jilly Bob the Third

Jilly Bob the Third Star Wrangler

3. ManicRykker

ManicRykker Phantasmal Quasar

I don't know what's preventing you from purchasing the game yourself, but I highly doubt you'll find someone on here that will just randomly gift you the game. (Unless you happen to have a good friend that plays or something, and even then...)

Either get Steam Cards to get some money in your Steam Wallet (If some of the other options put you off), or you're kinda out of luck...

4. Knusperkruste

Knusperkruste Subatomic Cosmonaut

i see why you want it...but i dont see why one should help you to get it...

15 bucks you could even get with a mini job like washing dishes or moving lawns...

5. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

You also can wait for Starbound being on a steam sale.

~ Iris ~

ManicRykker likes this.
  6. ManicRykker

ManicRykker Phantasmal Quasar

Can agree on the Steam sales bit. Those are awesome.

Heck. Get more money on your account, and you can go on a shopping spree during one of the big sales. That can get you a whole bunch of goodies for a good price. :DD

7. Tlactl

Tlactl Cosmic Narwhal

Just buy it with an allowance if you have one. The money is yours, so technically your parents cant really say "no you cant buy that"

8. T-Rex

T-Rex Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

I was expecting a long essay why someone would get you Starbound and I was disappointed :(

9. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

I am going to close this.
    It's not really a discussion about the game anyways. Enough options has been brought up too.

Regards
    Iris Blanche

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.