Chat Hels Chatroom IV: Helen High Water

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hel, May 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

I can tell.

2. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

hahahaha.

Have fun, sis. Take care.

3. BigEaredKittens

BigEaredKittens Master Astronaut

Today was a nice day. Empty house, me only.

4. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Woaw, lots of things have changed since I was gone. Hel has a new avi, BEK is having good days, etc.

Nirning guys, what'd I miss?!

MilkCalf, MetaFace, Jimlad 42 and 3 others like this.
  5. BigEaredKittens

BigEaredKittens Master Astronaut

Did you hear? The site is now hosted from planet mars!

6. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

I'm a pretty "macho" guy, it takes a whole lot to make me angry, and even more to make me cry. It just gets harder to do so over the years, "This isn't healthy. I should probably cry." But I can't.

Which is why last night was a little strange, I finally got upset enough to experience "the feelings".

7. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Me and my brother's voyage into old games started well yesterday eve.
    [​IMG]
    No, it's not supposed to look like that, and no, it's no improvised extra-3D-VR attempt.

G'what have you, y'alls. How's everyone here this evening?

8. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

:O How spooky!

9. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Hello y'alls. I have returned.

10. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

How goes it? Also, nice spicy avi!

11. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Well, a weekend where I have to take care of literally nothing because I sorta occupy my parents' guest room is always nice. I'll do it again next week (fishing and a birthday party) but this time I'll take my laptop with me.

12. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Ooh! Who's birthday will it be?

13. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

My oldest niece is turning 18 (thought she was already, but in such a large family it's easy to forget things sometimes. My own stepdad is often mistaken about my age, usually making me 2-3 years older)

14. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Huzzah! I guess she can go to a pub in London now(I think. You should probably ask Hel)! Tell her a strange Waffle that you befriended over the internet says Happy B-Day

15. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

18 is the legal drinking age for everything here in Germany (beer and wine at 16). Only two things you have to be older for: 21 for gambling and 40 for running for president.

16. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

So I've got some more intel about the stabbing incident. First of, I mistakenly said that the police came in 20 minutes but actually the first policeman, who shot the guy in the leg, came in 3 minutes and others not too far behind. Even though the video I saw had shouting it was just one of the guys chasing him warning people. Apparently the guy went after women almost exclusively. Exceptions being the men who went against him. He has apparently been part of a refugee protest before. They also suspect 5 others from being connected to it, four of which have been arrested and one has been placed a warrant on and is believed to have left the country. All 6 are from Morocco. It's of course been concluded to have been act of terrorism. This is Finland's first ever terrorist attack.

17. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Stay strong, stay safe buddy.

18. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Welp, it's time for you to move to Antarctica(I don't want you near that danger)!

19. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

I feel lonely tonight :c

20. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

You wish for someone's company in particular? :1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.