Chat Hels Chatroom IV: Helen High Water

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hel, May 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

I don't look for justification for how I look, as long as the damned wind stops floofying my damn hair. Thanks for trying to give moral support anyways. All I need is friends and a little affection, and not just my cat, like I need a gf or bf, whoever can sway me first, which only one person ever has, and I'll never date her because she deserves way better than a McDonald's, foul mouthed, young man who can't even get an id.

I'm rambling, that's something I'll fix eventually. How is everyone?

2. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Well, I'll be a friend of yours, though right now I'd probably only sob at you because STALKER is scaring the piss out of me by doing nothing at all (which sometimes is worse than doing a lot)
    I'm good otherwise.

Speaking of hair, I should never of cut mine:
    [​IMG]
    Just look at that hair.
    I don't know which character it belongs to. I think it's from one of the old Exo-Force ones.

Edit: Checking the lego wikia, I was correct.
    [​IMG]

3. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Animoo hair is best hair

4. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

The series was actually based on Japanese anime, so hue. :D

5. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

I'm doing okay

6. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

I had that exact freaking Lego character once. My past has come to haunt me.

Sorry if I'm a little bit of a downer sometimes, I guess we all are at one time or another. But I shouldn't kill the mood.

7. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Well, it took more bullets than I'd like, I'm sure our neighbours think I've got Tourette, and I am in need of a change of underwear, but at least I don't need a functional adult anymore.

It was part of the 2006 Exo-Force Mobile Defence tank.

Also, don't worry about that. At least if you show it we can support you and try to cheer you up.

8. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Eh, it's fine.

9. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

Last Man on Earth mutation. You Vs. Special infected.

I kinda went fully stupid because the Charger got me from +90 to 0 but releases you once it hits 0, you get back up with +30. HP goes down to 0 again and you die. It um ran away and charged again and I didn't kill it in time

There's no need to apologise.

Just like what everyone said to me :)

10. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

...*hehe*

Need someone to watch your back next time? :p
    I promise I'm half competent, and I have only modded the game so far up it's colon it takes a whole 2 minutes to join someone! (like, 4x normal time)
    Then again, it might load faster now we have some more jury-rigged RAM.

Anyway, that'll be for tomorrow. Goddamn STALKER drove me to consuming some alcohol IRL haha. I genuinely sobbed during my last fight, I got scared so hard.
    G'evening (for another 10 minutes) or what have you, ladies and gentlemen, and g'night in advance.

11. Hel

I started Mario Kart 8 today too. Its really fun

I started playing 150cc but since I don't know the new tracks I kept coming last. But its nice to see they added some really great previous Mario Kart tracks, like the Rainbow Road from N64.

12. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Who's your favorite racer?

13. Hel

I think Mario Kart is the only game where I mainly play as a boy.

I normally play as Baby Luigi, but I think Cat Peach might take the spot as my character in this game

14. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

I have a tendency to break my own heart, but usually this doesn't happen till spring, middle of summer is a little off. I just have this feeling in my chest, almost a depressing feeling... I need hugs... Like... Never ending hugs.

Edit:
    I'm actually gonna step away till this passes, it will be a day at least or even a week, I dunno when it comes to this. Last year I spent a whole week without speaking to anyone at all, not even my parents.

Have a great day guys, I'll see you later.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2017
    The Purple Dragon and Jimlad 42 like this.
  15. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Surenu waking up unreasonably early, part infinty. Nirning y'alls.

:cathug: ask and ye shall receive.

D'awwwww :cathug:

Jimlad 42 and The Purple Dragon like this.
  16. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

I used to have an exoforce set, it was an actual mech and I loved it.
    That has happened to me once, the game ended as I threw molotovs and fired repeatedly at a Tank while scrambling up a radio tower to a helicopter.
    I play as Rosalina or Koopa when I play. I used to play excessively on the DS with my brothers. Mario Kart is awesome.

Jimlad 42 and MilkCalf like this.
  17. Hel

Thet bought back some really neato tracks from the N64. Yoshis Valley, Toads Turnpike and Rainbow Road. But RR was so long on that version they made multiple starting grids just to split it up to 1 big lap

Kinda wanna play mow but Im at work q.q

18. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

It can be fun, but the tracks are so complex that I tend to lose in them before learning them a bit. And the series can be a little over equalising with it's power ups. One simply can't stay in first place for long before getting f'd up by a barrage of shells. (Including the infamous blue shell.)

In other news, yesterday I started playing Risky's revenge... and finished (not completed) it that night. I'll be posting some screenshots if you people are interested.

Jimlad 42 and The Purple Dragon like this.
  19. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

I'm just going to break my protective sphere of untouchability and...
    :cathug:

Heh. Due to my love for robots we have a couple, though they're all in many many many pieces right now.
    Do you remember which one you had?

Rainbow road on the SNES was the best. I'm not sure about the N64 version but the SNES version has no walls around the track and a couple of mean bends, meaning you can basically drop off everywhere.
    Fun stuff.

And at least the SNES version has no pissing "F you first place guy eat blue homing death" bullcrap.

G'morning or what have you, everyone. How's everyone?
    Also G'afternoon or what have you in advance since I'm going off again. Morning's my dad's time to be on the PC. :D

20. BigEaredKittens

BigEaredKittens Master Astronaut

Still got some Extreme-G 2 music on me listening que. BEATS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.