Chat Hels Chatroom IV: Helen High Water

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hel, May 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

I'm not sure if it's a good or a bad thing.
    On one hand, technology has made life easier. We have games to enjoy, music to listen to. Jobs are becoming easier, and safer, and better.
    But it's also making people lazy.

And on that bombshell, it's time for me to end my part of the show.
    G'night or what have you, ladies and gentlemen!
    See you tomorrows~

[​IMG]
    Look at how majestic he is. The big yellowheaded peabrain.

kbai~
    *disappears in an explosion of feathers*

2. Rocket6488

Rocket6488 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ohkay.

Just being WILDLY curious, how old do y'all think I am?

3. BigEaredKittens

BigEaredKittens Master Astronaut

late teens, early 20's.

4. Rocket6488

Rocket6488 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Close

5. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Nirning guys and waffles.
    Nirning @Valak
    Nirning Charlatan.
    Nirning Surenu.
    Nirning EMag.
    Nirnign Hidari.
    Nirning Firepaw.
    Nirning Blaze.
    Nirnign Metaface.
    Nirnign Hel.
    :zzz:

MetaFace and The Purple Dragon like this.
  6. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

Just moved into the new house with my family, now I'm not in library walking distance. ;–;

Jimlad 42, Parrotte and MetaFace like this.
  7. BigEaredKittens

BigEaredKittens Master Astronaut

You access internet from library?

Also, freshly made pudding for dessert. Tastes much different than store bought stuff.

8. MetaFace

MetaFace Guest

That happened when I got evicted from my home, now I live three times the distance to both my job and the library. That's how I became sad. The end.

Jimlad 42 and The Purple Dragon like this.
  9. I_am_the_Storm

I_am_the_Storm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm getting to get bored of solo games -against all odds-. I've re-played modded Doom for hundreds of times, Skyrim keeps crashing and freezing, Duke Nukem can't come get some anything anymore, and/or HoMaM III is just the same drill. I need something new... something... different...
    Can you, good Ladies and Gentlemen, recommend me some Free-to-Play games for low-end computer? Something, that you can recommend from your experience and possibly to play with you -if you looking for new players, of course-? I'd never played online or multiplayer games before, so I think it's time to give it a try.

(Also is pointless to start a new thread, so I'm asking here. I hope that's okay)

10. The Purple Dragon

Not really, only for downloads. There's also air conditioning.
    Have you played bro-force? It's pretty fun.

11. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Around my age, that is, 17-18?

Nirning every one ^^
    Almost got kicked out yesterday, yaaaay

12. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

I both loathe and love rain. This kind of weather is nice but at the same time really hurts my friggin' knee. I've had to wear one of my braces nearly all day today!

13. The Purple Dragon

Oh no! Rain is amazing.
    What happened?

MetaFace and Jimlad 42 like this.
  14. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Welp, yester day I was helping a friend with moving stuff from a flat. And, since I'm in boarding school, I'm supposed to get back at a certain hour, which I couldn't because it was taking more time than this said hour. So I arrived and apologized to the lady who is in charge of the pupils, only to find her threatening me to kick me outta the boarding school. So welp. I really don't get the point of encouraging pupils to get more independant if they still wanna relie on the parents.

The stupidest part is that I called them to tell that I'd be late .-.

15. The Purple Dragon

That is quite unfair.

MetaFace and Jimlad 42 like this.
  16. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

And that's pissing me off

17. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

I can wholly recommend Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop. Many people have heard of Alien Swarm, but if you haven't:
    It's a combi-3rd person/top down, campaign based shooter, where you play one of 8 marines. You basically try to get through the level you're on, while fighting off the titular alien swarms.
    It's good fun, and I can run it on a A8-3850 with a Radeon HD 4850 and 7GB of RAM.
    I play it semi-actively.

I also quite enjoyed Robocraft until they started reworking the entire game. I played it for about 244 hours total until I entirely lost interest. Haven't played it for... 6 months..?

For non-Steam games, I guess I can recommend World of Tanks, if you can deal with the grinding and premium being overpowered.

And then there's games like League of Legends and Heroes of the Storm, which I can recommend if you're into that kind of games.
    Don't ask me to play it because I absolutely hate them.

I unfortunately don't know all that many free multiplayer games besides those I've just mentioned.

I imagined you to be older, wow.

Wow. Although school is supposed to have a higher priority than helping your friends move (according to schools), that's quite drastic, to immediately threaten with expulsion for being late once. Especially if you notified them ahead of time and even apologised for it.

I wish our school took such measures.

v^v^v^v^v

G'morning or what have you, ladies and gentlemen.

How's everyone?

[​IMG]
    Sorry, got no cat. Our dog will have to do :3

18. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Welp, I technically don't have to be there, since school is almost over

What age would you give me? x)

19. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

We're under contract with our school, albeit it's a college. We're theoretically forced to be there.

Also, I gave you an age of 24 :wut:

20. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

24? xD

People usually give me 19-20 (usually when I'm not shaved), but this is the oldest somebody thought I was xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.