Chat Hel's Chat Room of Off Topicness II: Helbound.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hel, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

@Hel it's kinda weird. On the one hand, I'd be glad to never see a gun again in my entire life, yet I spend so many hours researching stuff about them (and making stupid jokes about military equipment). I keep a blank gun near me because I fear for my own safety (as evidenced by the one time I had to use it). In a perfect world, none of this would be an issue I guess.

Jimlad 42, MilkCalf and Charlatan like this.
  2. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

According to the media the guy who was tased had a weaker heart than normal. Which sucks. Cus I do too :rofl:

Yep yep. Seems in my country though the Paramedics are getting assaulted more than the Police.

She's been ruling this alright nation since 1952, its the least she deserves.

100% true.

In a perfect world, we would all be happy and healthy and not have to worry about the bad people, or Donald Trump's presidency.

I say that as a joke but we have no idea what he has in stall for the US and could be a decent president despite the negative media.

Yano some Ex-MI6 agent made a fake document about Donald Trump and Russia, linking him to all kinda of silly talk and hxxkers in Moscow. As soon as the document was proved false, the ex Agent's name was revealed and he went into hiding. lolol.

Jimlad 42 and MilkCalf like this.
  3. Charlatan

Charlatan Parsec Taste Tester

I say you deserve it more for having a weak heart :wut:

4. Hel

Hehehe thanks.

Maybe I should get guards. Electricity will get shot on sight :rofl:

5. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Now I finally have an excuse to put you into a cage :D

6. KookyKeronian

KookyKeronian Parsec Taste Tester

Was just about to say that, what kind of maniac let's minors have guns. Teenagers are very emotionally unstable and kids are stupid (by that I mean they do dumb stuff).

From now on, you must be protected from all electrical attacks. >: 3

EDIT: My post is borked and idk why
    EDIT2: Oh, there we go, was just a missing bracket

Charlatan and Jimlad 42 like this.
  7. Hel

[​IMG]
    whaat.

I only like Electricity when its used to power my phone or my computer.

Oh and Jolteon.

KookyKeronian, MilkCalf and Jimlad 42 like this.
  8. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

KhageArcCannon.png
    I'd say it's also a cool weapon. Tesla weaponry and Helghast Arc weaponry are amazing.
    Sorry for the spoopy picture, I took a screenshot of a 720p video of a PS3 game.

I'd have linked the video but it contains swearing and violence and I don't wanna get ban'd 4 lief.

Jimlad 42 and Surenu like this.
  9. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

G'nirning y'all. Bedtime calls, because school is required.

10. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

This is actually a time where I shouldn't be up, but oh well, I wouldn't be able to sleep anyway. Add spontaneious nosebleed to that and yeah, I'm here.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  11. KookyKeronian

I shouldn't be up. Miss Hel and Bloody know my timezone and won't approve of this bedtime hour.
    Nirning guys, cya tomorrow.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  12. Charlatan

Charlatan Parsec Taste Tester

Nirning.
    Evenining too, I think the Organization did not find me, if I suddenly disappear, you know it's a warning that they come for you next.

Hel. Psy. Congroo.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  13. adimetro11

adimetro11 Spaceman Spiff

The past, the present, and the future walks into a bar...
    It was a tense situation.

14. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

Seeing a Steins;Gate reference and a joke involving different time periods one after the other was awesome.

Nirning folks, and good nirning :zzz:

Jimlad 42, Charlatan and Surenu like this.
  15. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Isn't it Trump's inauguration today?

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  16. KookyKeronian

So there were rumours that my school's staff was going to be on strike.
    I live right next to it and cars and students alike where going to the school and then immediatly leaving in the opposite direction like every time there is a strike.
    For the first time in the 4 years I studied there, I decide to stay home and sleep because it was -3ºC instead of going out anyway and wait 20 minutes to be sure of the school's decision of being or not being on strike.
    I slept 'till 12: 30 pm and can't believe my eyes when I SEE KIDS OUTSIDE THE GYM DOING STUFF.

THE SCHOOL DIDN'T GO ON STRIKE WHEN I DECIDED TO BE LAZY ABOUT IT SO I BASICALLY SKIPPED THE 3 MORNING CLASSES. FML!
    Now all of my friends are going to find out that I'm a lazy, imprudent piece of shit goofy goober. :(
    At least I didn't miss any of those classes where you don't know what the hell everyone's talking about if you miss a day.
    10/10 the responsability part from that personality test I did in 9th grade is starting to check out. how the fuck did I score 1 out of 100 in responsability, kill me please

Edit: Accidental cat faces terminated.

Jimlad 42, Surenu and MilkCalf like this.
  17. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

What, skipping class is not normal? I missed half of the lectures on middle eastern contemporary history because I know that stuff already and can use that time to play darts.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  18. KookyKeronian

But I'm not at an uni so the teachers just make little notes on a clipboard and if the times you skipped are equal to half the total class time in a week, you'll have to take additional classes or you'll fail the subject. Like, I have 6 math classes, if I skip 6 I may fail. (or was that just a thing in the years before secondary school? idk)
    If I was in studying in a uni, then no one would give a damn.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  19. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Ah, okay, sorry, my bad.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  20. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

You're all terrible people for skipping class. Good students, of which I'm part, never do that.

Except that one time when I was young and on primary school, and I was a leisurely off day that was scheduled a week later.

Walk past school with my dad on our way to his work, and get asked where I am going because I was supposed to be at school.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.