Chat Hel's Chat Room of Off Topicness II: Helbound.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hel, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charlatan

Charlatan Parsec Taste Tester

Huh I guess I should feel spoiled.... my bank absolutely sucks (the interest is way, WAY lower than the annual fees) but at least they send my new VISA and bank cards 1-2 months ahead of expiration, automatically oO

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  2. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Funnily enough, I got the PIN the day after I needed a new card, but noone appears to have any idea where the actual card is. That's state-run banks for ya :D

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  3. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

I meant a study visa/permit to go to Canada. :rofl:

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  4. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

You need to apologize more to show you'll fit in.

Just joking.

What's for dinner? I'm currently eating some potato stew I made earlier.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  5. Charlatan

Oh, crap xD
    Hey from what I heard from a local friend living there,they let about anyone in, if its such trouble I can ask him if theres something that could help.

@Surenu prolly some pizza later. Damn, I miss the times where I cooked up real food every day....

Jimlad 42 and BloodyFingers like this.
  6. BloodyFingers

Sorry... :c
    Actually, I was just reminded of how hunger and lack of sleep makes you extremely anxious and grumpy. I was at my wit's end about this, but after a proper lunch and a cup of coffee, I am a bit more relaxed, even at the face of another dead end.

[​IMG]

Yes, that is my name.

I honestly have no idea.
    This is mostly my own country red taping the everloving shit out of me until I look like a goddamn christmas gift. I'm not sure of how your friend might help me, but I am welcoming any I can get. So thank you.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
    Jimlad 42 likes this.
  7. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

Aww thanks.

I only play as D.Va in Overwatch. Prolly cus I don't like any other character. And a lil someone is making me a D.Va outfit for Starbound too :D

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  8. Charlatan

If its your OWN country that is the problem, that has to be solved first, how about the Starbound forum amasses on a quest to safe BloodyFingers? ;)

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  9. BloodyFingers

Hahaha, thanks :DD
    I'd like to give this one more try on my own. I think I am getting closer to solving it. I'll let you know if things go south... errr, stays south...
    I think that was meant for me. ;p

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  10. Hel

I have no idea what you mean honestly

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  11. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Ageed.
    Almost never play multiplayer arena games like that.
    The only one I'm willing to play is Smite, they're nice there. No one blames you when you suggest everyone play as Artemis and you all lose, much fun was had with 5 boars running around.
    (And don't have/not getting Overwatch because that would be a lot of money for a multiplayer game where I don't multiplayer, so I can't comment on if THEY are any good as a community.)
    Opposite of me, another reason I like Smite. Closer to first person. Means that I can actually use my skills to play.
    Lenov?
    Strange to get your name printed on such a generic looking mouse...
    Or do you mean that paper behind the mouse is your name? That's one long name...
    Or do you mean your name is "Origami Bird"?
    Nah, I'll just assume it's Zues. That's a cool name.

Nirning guys.
    Nirning Hel.

BloodyFingers likes this.
  12. BloodyFingers

"do you want a Van Gogh account?"

"No, thanks. I am very attached to my ears".

-Bloodyfingers talking to a banker
    No, it's Arty+... :sarcasm:

Seriously now, It is that white tape on the upper side of the helmet. But I guess it is too blurred to make anything out of it.
    I like Arty. It is a catchy nickname. I'd have to be named Arthur or, even better, Arthyom for that, though.

Jimlad 42 and Lodish like this.
  13. Charlatan

Uhm, maybe I misunderstood something but it sounded like leaving the country is the real problem here? And some live nearby. Surely, there are people in these forums who can help.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  14. Hel

Wrong person quote?

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  15. BloodyFingers

Alright, hold it right there!
    Before we proceed any further, @Charlatan take another look at your previous post. You quoted Hel, not me. I bet that is the source of her confusion.

Jimlad 42 and Charlatan like this.
  16. Charlatan

No, no, wait now im the one confused. I mean ya both. Bloodyfingers will read a post that quoted you anyway ;)

Definitely correct.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  17. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Oh, I missed the tape. If I'd noticed I would have mentioned the Arty+, but I assumed that one WAS right, and where's the fun in mentioning the right name?
    (Why did your parents have a + in your name... Nevermind, there are worse options.
    Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116, pronounced Albin, or later A, also pronounced Albin.)

MilkCalf likes this.
  18. Charlatan

Should I just be clear even if its silly/crazy? We are all here, BloodyFingers has trouble, my insane mind actually brushed the thought to go oversees and suggest a road trip to fix that canada issue once and for all ;)
    Sorry if that is a childish/silly/over-optimistic thought, but that should explain to both you and Hel.

BloodyFingers and Jimlad 42 like this.
  19. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Was it worth it to fall from the Union's light? Was it worth it to stray into the darkness?

Yes, it probably was.

One takes one (sandwich) wrap, one puts on cheese, one puts on bacon, one nukes the thing for a minute.

Hey presto.

Told you we were simple eaters.

MilkCalf and Jimlad 42 like this.
  20. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

How did you get the l(a)unch codes?

This is the worst pun I ever made, and I know I am guilty.

MilkCalf, Jimlad 42 and KookyKeronian like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.