REQUEST Help the elderly, assist George pls.

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Sennet, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Sennet

Sennet Phantasmal Quasar

Long Version:
    Are there any portrait mods out there that reimagine George, Evelyn, and other tinier villagers without straying from the basis of the original design? (This cancels out anime portrait mods, etc b/c I like the pixel look the way it is.) :coffee:

I'm trying to find portraits for every villager to make a semi-consistent village (I know that's hard by mixing and matching, but bear with me), but the mods I adore are usually not finished (meaning the entire village isn't done, the mod itself may be "Finished" officially though).

So, I'm missing Evelyn, George, Krobus, Dwarf, Marnie and the other non-giftable NPC's besides the Adventurer's Guild fellas. I'm content with Krobus, Dwarf, and the non-giftables and if I end up getting tired of Marnie, I have a few other options (but I like her rn), even Evelyn isn't too bad. My main concern is George being the sorest of sights whenever I give his old *** a leek everyday.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    Short Version:
    GEORGE LOOKS LIKE A GOBLIN, HELP PLS!!1! :cry:

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

I'm using many different mods to change all my villagers, since I don't really care so much to make their styles match. Some examples:
      - Diverse Stardew Valley (Abigail, Alex, Caroline, Demetrius, Elliott, Emily, Haley, Harvey, Leah, Maru, Penny, Robin, Sebastian)
      - Kawaii Jas & Vincent
      - Pencilstab’s Portraits (Evelyn, George, Jodi, Kent, Lewis, Linus, Marnie, Pam, Pierre, Sam, Shane, Willy)

There are however some mods that have all the vilagers (and that I am also using to fill the gaps of the incomplete ones)
      - Leh's Character Portrait Replacement
      - Portraits 42 people
      - Portraits by Einari

Sennet likes this.
      • Sennet

Sennet Phantasmal Quasar

I had never seen this one omg I am kind of in love with it, even though it's not the original style I was going for. I'll have to download it and put it in a folder for safe keeping.

Thank you so much! And I've been meaning to take a look at the Diverse Stardew.

I really appreciate the reply and omg bless you for introducing me to Leh's portrait mod! :rofl:

Minakie likes this.
        • Sennet

Sennet Phantasmal Quasar

UPDATE:

I decided to just try and edit out the things that make George look like a freakin' slob monster but, because I'm no pixel artist, they are tiny edits and it's still basically the vanilla George.

George.png George - Copy.png

JakeV6220 likes this.
          • queertactics

queertactics Subatomic Cosmonaut

@Sennet tbh that covers what was needed imo. would you be willing to release a download of your edit? it makes george way less scary!!

JakeV6220 and Sennet like this.
            • Sennet

Sennet Phantasmal Quasar

Oh totally, here!

Attached Files:

buddy4life likes this.