1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Help! Starbound crashes wen started

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by blas2122, May 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. blas2122

blas2122 Void-Bound Voyager

Hello i buyed the game from steam like a month ago and recently just stoped working just when i start starbound it stay on the White screen and thet a messae apears aying: starbound stoped working Windows will look for a soulution to this problem i wait a bit and a option :closse program apears like out of nowere i click it and then starbound colses i have 5 diferrent logs uninstalled my addons and i will put the logs here : https://pastebin.com/58hBtpUh just enter the link i don´t lnow what to do please help me and tanks

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

What are your full specs? Which software runs beside starbound? Have you tried validating the game cache via steam?

~ Iris ~

3. NovaJ

NovaJ Sandwich Man

my starbound crashes on my mac and i have tried everything wat do i do?

4. Iris Blanche

Provide more information.

~ Iris ~

5. blas2122

i close everithing when i play starbound. I play in 1.2.3b and what do you mean by validatig the game cache via steam?

6. Iris Blanche

In steam right click on starbound -> click properties -> go to local files -> click verify game files (or sth like that)

~ Iris ~

7. blas2122

well i did but it only says all files succesfully validated

8. NovaJ

NovaJ Sandwich Man

LIKE SEND MY FILES?

9. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

Please make a new support post instead of posting it here

10. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

From the log, it looks like it keeps looping trying to start up right after it get to the graphics adapter. My first guess is the graphics chip is either not capable, or the drivers are messed up and need to be reinstalled.

11. blas2122

maybe.... maybe but how do i reinstall them? and before it worked perfectly fine

12. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

Working fine before doesn't really mean much. Shit happens.

Your log only says "Intel' renderer: 'Intel(R) HD Graphics", which is very generic. You will need to find out exactly what your computers specs are, and go to the Intel website and download the necessary video drivers.

13. blas2122

okay i will see the specs and all that